best 303ish VSTi ?

I'm gonna try to make my first psytrance track :)

What's the best VSTi for 303 type of sounds?

Also.. anyone got some typical psy bassdrums for me?

Kinda lame to ask but I'm not so good with drums and shit.. and I'm lazy too, I wanna make melodies melodies melodies!! the rest is not so important right now and usually pretty standard anyway

Hi there (:

Don't know to much about vst's =/ but at least I know a good kick:

psy_kick.wav (hope you don't mind me posting this before you cybernetika :P)

and there's also a thread somewhere here on psynews about precussion and such. search for it and you shall find many great samples!

• 3 weeks later...

:) Hi there, any of you know where I can get the AudioRealism BassLine VSTi for FL Studio, I'd aprecciate it If anyone can send me a link or something to download it.

thanks!

Without any doubt the Audiorealism Bassline.

it is not even a competition . . i never herd a vsti or harware clone that sonds that much like a tb303

307778[/snapback]

I would definetly go with rebirth too... It's strong point is that you program it just like a real 303. A synth that delivers the same sound, but a different interface, tend to sound different - because you are not inclined to program 303'ish lines.

I saw a review once, where some audio engineers managed to calculate, that rebirth was 98% like a real 303 - I don't know how on earth that result was made, and wouldn't trust it anyway...

But it DOES sound good and close to the original ;)

-A

The best tb303 emulator is the audio realism bassline. You cant find anything (even hardware) that will sound so close to tb303 like ABL :)

Btw i dont like it....

I would recomend a better synt for making leads and bass... like albino or taupro