Who has wasp and sim synth full

No, they are most definately not. Name one professional producer who uses them. Get a better sounding one. I know there are many ppl who dislike Vanguard, but these are even worse. Especially wasp is crap. But if you can get good sounds out of it, youre good ;P

No, they are most definately not. Name one professional producer who uses them. Get a better sounding one. I know there are many ppl who dislike Vanguard, but these are even worse. Especially wasp is crap. But if you can get good sounds out of it, youre good ;P

305782[/snapback]

Simsynth is crap, Wasp isn't. Hint: Don't use presets :P

What I mean is that you can get some decent dark sounds out of Wasp, even a few out of that other crappy DX10 synth.

But I don't use them very often :)

I still think that the sound quality of Wasp is quite low. I loved it too because of its possibility to create some nice dark fucked up sounds, but I changed my opinion about it as I got new synths such as Vanguard or z3ta+ that sound simply much more professional. Hmm, maybe you can improve Wasp greatly by adding some good effects to it. I would like to hear some good synths made with wasp. But then again I think I dont have the need to get back to it :)

I know there are many ppl who dislike Vanguard,

305782[/snapback]

I like it. Although the presets are a bit overused. But it's really tweakable!

Have you checked out ReFX Beast?

Asteroid....

these are ( IMO ) cool synths:

Z3ta

Albino

Pro 53

Beast

Vanguard

Mercury

Absynthe

FM7

Reaktor

305782[/snapback]

u just right click n randomise the wasp see the sounds u get