V/A - Schlabbaduerst 007

DeathPosture

The seventh in the colourful series that are the Schlabbaduerst comps. Seems Dave and co are harking back to the first and third comps with this one. Not as brutal throughout, but certainly towards the end.

Four B.O.F.T.B trax, plus a smattering of the usual Schlab' freax. An appearance by Duck off is a welcome addition.

Its just so great to have another one of these rare gems in my collection! I've been giving it a fair Ol flogging for a few weeks now and its just blows me away each time. I love the crusty sound, the brutal beats and generally the whole Schlab style. The series so far has traversed some varied ground and given us a taste of the unique Schlab sound in each comp. Now we're back to da heavy shit!! ;)

I enjoy all the tracks, and switch daily to a fave, but AM-Radio seems to murder me consistently. Three great samples from three great movies, Aliens, Blade Runner(perhaps the best) and Fear and Loathing. Supremely hypnotic it weaves it way inside to induce that tasty state. Ka-Sol - Fucked up also the same.

Massive cheers and beers to Schlabbaduerst  ReKKords crew and all freaks involved.

371695[/snapback]

Check your PM's, once in a while! ;)

is amazing every each cd of schlabbaduerst!!

Lots of good luck to u schlabguys

greetings to Marchaos

keep psychedelia guys!

keep unity

om shanti

bLoOm

lOve ~ balance ~ harmony ~ peace ~ unity ~ respect

I find the music on this CD truly awful. It manages to be both boring and irritating at the same time - no mean feat!

Music that stinks to the ears.

Even Apsara is better than this, and the good baby Jesus knows how much that album displeases me...

Pedro

I find the music on this CD truly awful. It manages to be both boring and irritating at the same time - no mean feat!

Music that stinks to the ears.

Even Apsara is better than this, and the good baby Jesus knows how much that album displeases me...

Pedro

381800[/snapback]

Hahahahaha! :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't like the road BOTFB has taken. Their sound is just not that innovative anymore.

433711[/snapback]

Oh yes, it is, just go and listen to LEPRECHAUN WAR DUB again... :P