:huh:

:blink:

:o

:unsure:

:ph34r:

umm, hmmm, aham...

Prepare your credit card fast then...

Order as soon when you read this...

It's FSOL - Lifeforms ( 1993 ), one of the best ambiental albums of all time...

That is why I was confused, you didn't know about THE ambient album, the one that I don't know the person that doesn't have...

Huh, I guess there is always the time to discover new stuff...Seriously, get the cash, order the bloody thing, and TRIP...You definitely wouldn't need drugs here, FSOL will do everything for you... ;)

:huh:

:blink:

:o

:unsure:

:ph34r:

umm, hmmm, aham...

Prepare your credit card fast then...

Order as soon when you read this...

It's FSOL - Lifeforms ( 1993 ), one of the best ambiental albums of all time...

That is why I was confused, you didn't know about THE ambient album, the one that I don't know the person that doesn't have...

Huh, I guess there is always the time to discover new stuff...Seriously, get the cash, order the bloody thing, and TRIP...You definitely wouldn't need drugs here, FSOL will do everything for you... ;)

304414[/snapback]

hehe it is possible that i know this album, my brother listened to a lot of FSOL, will check if this album is around :)

hehe it is possible that i know this album, my brother listened to a lot of FSOL, will check if this album is around :)

304434[/snapback]

Check ISDN and DEAD CITIES for sure too...

But promise you will cause it is embarassing not to know basic files of Earth's library. ;)

Check ISDN and DEAD CITIES for sure too...

But promise you will cause it is embarassing not to know basic files of Earth's library. ;)

304446[/snapback]

They aren't as perfect, but nice listening nontheless. BTW: This CD is from '94, not '93.

Fuck, unintentional mistake...

BTW, they are all equally good, no exceptions...they are trilogy and should be considered as such.

304459[/snapback]

I really prefer the organic sound of Lifeforms. I can't join the robotic sound of ISDN and DC like I can on this.

I really prefer the organic sound of Lifeforms. I can't join the robotic sound of ISDN and DC like I can on this.

304461[/snapback]

They are not robotic, maybe mechanic at stages, industrial, dark, deep, sinister, rustic, sliding, melancholic...I can't separate them, or ever could...I always considered them as ONE.

also try to search this forum for a nice link someone posted with many many many many FSOL vids.

for the record: the girl with the flower in the pic is a screenshot from the animation/video this cd is the soundtrack to.. old computer effects that still are very very relevant and trippy. just like the music, inspired!

Cinos - Great CD. In fact, first time I heard disc 1 was in my bed - fell asleep after 20 minutes. Amazing. :)

What a trip. I suggest that anyone who has not got it should get hold of it immediately. Right now, bitches! :)

Cinos - Great CD. In fact, first time I heard disc 1 was in my bed - fell asleep after 20 minutes. Amazing.  :)

304565[/snapback]

Fell asleep huh.. quite entertaining then <_<:P

FSOL is great :)

Fell asleep huh.. quite entertaining then  <_<  :P

FSOL is great :)

304580[/snapback]

It's designed to let you fall into a state of blissful sleep. The first disc anyway. Well, I did have my eyes closed and I was in bed... ;)

I have listened to it with staying awake and it is great music! :)

Don't think I could fall asleep to Dead Cities - it doesn't have the organic qualities that Lifeforms has.