tempo!

hi brothers!

simple question:

if i have some different mp3/wma trance tracks, at different bpm speed, which software allows me to transform and recording all this tracks to the same tempo, for example 130 bpm them all?

hoping in a successful solution,

thank you very much!

j > >

hi brothers!

simple question:

if i have some different mp3/wma trance tracks, at different bpm speed, which software allows me to transform and recording all this tracks to the same tempo, for example 130 bpm them all?

hoping in a successful solution,

thank you very much!

j > >

304251[/snapback]

:lol: you can do that with Traktor even mate.

simply load the track, adjust to desired pitch. record, play. stop recording. save as new file.

traktor, ok, but i mean professionally!

304266[/snapback]

you can do it with cubase too im sure. just load the track and up the pitch. save. there are loads of programs you can use to do that.

there is even a winamp plugin that allows you to change the pitch of mp3s and save them as is.

traktor, ok, but i mean professionally!

304266[/snapback]

Cubase, Wavelab, Soundforge all sound like shit with their "Time-Stretch" function.

Trust me, the Professional programs aren't that pro when it comes to changing the tempo!

The others mentioned here are way better. trust me, I been down this road :lol:

ok, thanks, and... you said to have been on the same road, so, which was your solution?

304304[/snapback]

Traktor ;)

I use it for sample tempo changes in my Productions too. especially when I do the occassional remix attempt!

because i HATE the beat matching, it takes me energy, creativity and lifetime (in fact i've just two hands...)!

304312[/snapback]

patience my friend. it's like riding a bicycle after a while!

i've two denon dns-5000 cd-players, very accurate, but if i like to play 140 original bpm tracks, for example, at 80 or 190 they never stay in time, never!

it's like my friend dj said it's fantastic with vinyl because you let two peaces of plastic sounds... fuck off two peace of plastic, it's 2006!! when my hands are not on the mixer them should be on effects or others, not on the pitch range... it's 2006!!!

...because to play at 80 bpm i've to set the pitch scale at 24%, or 50%, and when i put two tracks in time anyway they are not really in time ... and one stop more is faster, one stop less is slower!!

..., it's 2006!! when my hands are not on the mixer them should be on effects or others, not on the pitch range... it's 2006!!!

304324[/snapback]

umm.... it's 2005 :o

maybe you are just way ahead of your time ;)

Imagine Infected Mushroom's I WISH (Skazi BRUTAL remix) played at 80bpm!

Just killar... simply killar!

I think it's better to hire a guitar player to play it for the crowd.. much more romantic. Even better.. maybe MTV already has an Infected Mushroom UNPLUGGED in Carnegie Hall LIVE DVD!

Try that, bro! ;)

i was just looking for some technical tips, not to let you judge my musical taste... anyway, as you can read, 80 bpm was just for example; i don't like infected mushroom and skazi really and i'm not interested in brutal remixes at all!!!

here is not a serious music maker able to help me??

thx, in any way, to all!

peace