California Sunshine's jajo

clemfeedback

Hi everyone,

Who knows this wonderful track created by one of those underrated goa acts of the last decade ?

Personnaly, I really love the beginning of this song, especially the two first minutes which represent the perfect melodies that I really like in this genre...

Anyone could introduce me to other acts in the same genre ? In the vein of this song , Jajo ? Although the other songs kick a lot (rain, other line and last feeling among others...) .. Jajo owns a specific feeling that I really LOVE !

As I rediscovered some months ago Goa Trance...I would really appreciate an enlightened point of view about this topic....

Thanks in advance !

:D

Hey, there is nothing that sounds like them, they have their unique style...

Har El Pruskky is one of the most prominent artists from Israel for me..

His unique psycho tribal style really fits my mind perfectly.

I really can't say what is there in similar style but I can only suggest you his other project Adrenalin Drum, under which he released 2 albums...check them out...

;)

Hi everyone,

Who knows this wonderful track created by one of those underrated goa acts of the last decade ?

Personnaly, I really love the beginning of this song, especially the two first minutes which represent the perfect melodies that I really like in this genre...

Anyone could introduce me to other acts in the same genre ? In the vein of this song , Jajo ? Although the other songs kick a lot (rain, other line and last feeling among others...) .. Jajo owns a specific feeling that I really LOVE !

As I rediscovered some months ago Goa Trance...I would really appreciate an enlightened point of view about this topic....

Thanks in advance !

:D

303217[/snapback]

memories memories... : ) my favourite track by California sunshine is Green sky, i love it, definitely lovely track, California sunshine is the cause of my first goa trance purchase, i heard Alala track on the radio, it was the trigger for me and i absolutely wanted to buy the compilation where this track was (A Taste of Trust in Trance)

Did u get the other albums of them?

I LOVE all of their albums except the last one that is ok, but nothing spectacular.

I like his dreamy pads, profound melodies and tribal energies...

True Earth Trance Psychadelia !

BTW, what is happening with them these days ? No more California Sunshine ? They probably read all the bad reviews about their last album and were pissed off and decided to quit too, like the rest of the masters...:(

Just listening to Last Feeling.

I have lots of favorites from CS....i love their music  :wub:

303300[/snapback]

Last feeling is definitely a very nice track :)

oh by the way here an extract of Green sky track, the end of the track, absolutely mindblowing and uplifting! How can such a track be so underrated, it's beyond me.

enjoy

They probably read all the bad reviews about their last album and were pissed off and decided to quit too, like the rest of the masters...:(

303306[/snapback]

And they did well IMO.This scene is so shitty nowdays it doesnt even deserve releases like California Sunshine.

Sinking Sand is a great album BTW.

It wasn't that great actually...It has one remix of the already known track, one ugly one ( first ugly track by them ) and few average ones. First four albums ARE great ! ;)

It wasn't that great actually...It has one remix of the already known track, one ugly one ( first ugly track by them ) and few average ones. First four albums ARE great ! ;)

303323[/snapback]

Dunno.I really liked it.Secrets Behind the Universe for example is a great track,maybe you should give it another listen :)

Yep Jajo is great but how about Coming Home from the same band with helped from Yaniv Shulman.

303369[/snapback]

With help of Amir Dvir aka Luminus... ;)

For sure one of the best acts of goa trance. I still get shivers when I listen to "Summer 89", the buildup and melody break at 05:00 is timeless. All the people on this earth are truly ONE. Respect.