EMU 0404

I am so very happy with this card. It roxxor! I recommend it to anyone that's looking for a soundcard that doesn't want to blow a lot of cash! Using hardware for effects just makes so much sense! :D

Posted Image

I have got awesome results using the compressor and the phaser is wild! :o

Have you got one?

Just wanted to know what are your favourite DSP effects/presets are.

Hi i have one. i bought it as a temporary card until i can afford what i want instead.

I am really surprised about this card though. The DSP-Effects are very good, and general the card doesnt cause any anoying troubles.

I can recommend it too! :)

(i bought the bundle with Proteus X - and that one i almost love even more) B)

I am so very happy with this card. It roxxor! I recommend it to anyone that's looking for a soundcard that doesn't want to blow a lot of cash! Using hardware for effects just makes so much sense! :D

Posted Image

I have got awesome results using the compressor and the phaser is wild!  :o

Have you got one?

Just wanted to know what are your favourite DSP effects/presets are.

303165[/snapback]

Hey dude,

I just bought this card a week ago! :)

Though im having a little trouble getting the sound out of it... ive tried many methods and im only getting sound comin out the left channel...

Could you lay anything out to me?

I've been thinking of buying one, because I have problems with latency. But I'm not sure it's all about the soundcard though..

I've been thinking of buying one, because I have problems with latency. But I'm not sure it's all about the soundcard though..

304277[/snapback]

get a good processor too! that'll help a lot! I got a Pentium 3 gig HT and it helped loads.

But then again so does the card. the cool thing is that you can use the card's hardware to handle some or all of your effects, so it takes a big strain off your CPU :D Plus the card is famous for it's low latency.

So with both you can't lose ;)

get a good processor too! that'll help a lot! I got a Pentium 3 gig HT and it helped loads.

But then again so does the card. the cool thing is that you can use the card's hardware to handle some or all of your effects, so it takes a big strain off your CPU :D Plus the card is famous for it's low latency.

So with both you can't lose ;)

304283[/snapback]

I have an intel P4 3,2Ghz (: it works just fine for me. It's just a matter of economy ;)

Hey dude,

I just bought this card a week ago! :)

Though im having a little trouble getting the sound out of it... ive tried many methods and im only getting sound comin out the left channel...

Could you lay anything out to me?

304273[/snapback]

sounds like it's coming out in mono. But, as always, check the cables are plugged in correctly :P

Make sure that it's the only card on your machine. And disable a built-in card on your motherboard if you have one. And give us more details ;)