New Hallucinogen?

seraph

No, thank you sir! I can live without new Beast tracks. For my taste this was his weakest project. But a full length Infernal Machine album would be damn nice!

304677[/snapback]

Beast Rules! :D Definitly a BEAST album, after the single. Without FOB´aaaa sir Posford :rolleyes:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, Hallucinogen and Eat Static are Metal Sharon, playing live at Earthcore

http://www.spin.net.au/nightlife/melbourne/events/41538.html

so there is definitely new music in the works.  :D

304777[/snapback]

Looks really nice, wish to get in the vip area and get free massage and beer :P

I'm quite sure Eat Static played some of the new Metal Sharon tunes at their last Helsinki gig. Atleast some of their stuff had a posfodish feeling to it..

who ever is going is in for a real treat :D

..this should mean the album is out probably fall 2006 or so..

• 3 weeks later...

I seem to recall reading awhile ago (about a year ago I think) from a fairly reliable source (I think an interview with Simon himself) that the Metal Sharon album was basically finished back quite awhile ago when they were waiting for the mastering or something like that. Fairly soon after that is when Twisted's distributor tanked and everything got massively delayed, so I have always assumed Twisted was waiting to get fully back on its feet financially after losing all that money when EFA went bust before releasing it. When looked at from a business perspective, it makes more sense to release Shpongle and UnS2 first as they are basically guarenteed sellers which would give you something of a financial safety net again before releasing a brand new collaboration that may or may not be well received.

I seem to recall reading awhile ago (about a year ago I think) from a fairly reliable source (I think an interview with Simon himself) that the Metal Sharon album was basically finished back quite awhile ago when they were waiting for the mastering or something like that. Fairly soon after that is when Twisted's distributor tanked and everything got massively delayed, so I have always assumed Twisted was waiting to get fully back on its feet financially after losing all that money when EFA went bust before releasing it. When looked at from a business perspective, it makes more sense to release Shpongle and UnS2 first as they are basically guarenteed sellers which would give you something of a financial  safety net again before releasing a brand new collaboration that may or may not be well received.

316292[/snapback]

2010 sounds like a nice date :D

Guest The Journey Man Project

Yeah earthcore is awesome, have gone almost every year for the last 10 years... come check out my chillout set :)

-> www.spin.net.au/nightlife/melbourne/events/41538.html

omg... :oWhat an awesome line up!

I would kill to be there... :P

304830[/snapback]

HALLUCINOGEN (LIVE)

METAL SHARON (LIVE)

EAT STATIC (LIVE)

JUNO REACTOR (LIVE)

PHONEY ORPHANTS (LIVE)

PROTOCULTURE (LIVE)

DARK SOHO (LIVE)

ASTRIX (LIVE)

SUB 6 (LIVE)

FREQ (LIVE)

OTT (LIVE)

SYSTEM 7 (LIVE)

SIMON POSFORD ( DJ SET)

PROPERLLERHEADS (DJ SET)

THE AMORPHOUS ANDROGYNOUS

PERRY FARRELL

PHIL HARTNOLL (Orbital)

TSUYOSHI SUZUKI

DJ EMOK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH !

I would kill too, except of Sub6 and Astrix line up KIXXXXXX BTZZZZ !

:ph34r:

don't know them who are those ????

317127[/snapback]

:o

Metal Sharon are Simon Posford and Merv Pepler from Eat Static...they plan to release an album...

Amorphous Androgynous are Future Sound Of London guys...

System 7 is old british acid techno/trance group, they are here from way before, early 90's...

I am amazed how come you didn't know all that... ;)

:o

Metal Sharon are Simon Posford and Merv Pepler from Eat Static...they plan to release an album...

Amorphous Androgynous are Future Sound Of London guys...

System 7 is old british acid techno/trance group, they are here from way before, early 90's...

I am amazed how come you didn't know all that... ;)

317129[/snapback]

I'm a big music freak in analyzing goa, and interpreting goa, knowings by the head

but when it comes to names, labels, history, who is who I suck...

artist information doesn't interest me only their music ;)