New track

This is really not my style, so I'm having a hard time judging it...

The production is obviously very good though, that I can tell :P

I don't know... those synthlines just don't appeal to me, but I can imagine they would do pretty good in a normal club-floor. Would probably get people moving :D

Hi Daze,

Thanks for your comment!

I think this track represents the softest and most melodic side of my music. I dont know how to judge this track myself either, because this style is really not a style im continuing producing. I have much different "Digital Psyence" projects on the way

If you ever see some tracks from "Xzita", then check them out. Xzita is also me, its just another alibi for my dancefloor killers :) (146 - 150 bpm)

Hehe, interesting, I wasnt expecting this style... usually this is not exactly the stuff I prefer, but this one works surprisingly well :)

First of all: Great production! The first few minutes are great in terms of layering and balance between them, and every element is clearly audible. Nicey nice ;)

The synth starting at 3:50 is not too much my taste, but that might just be me. The rest however is top notch stuff. Indeed good party stuff, not too Psy, but who cares :D ... so when are you going to make your first release?

Hi Cybernetika! :)

Thank you very much for your time and feedback!

I produce all my projects on a couple of Behringer headphones, at first i was really scared if it would sound good on normal stereo's, but ive got to know them very good and i think i manage to keep a good balance between everything.

I hope someday to release something. if its gonna be my Digital psyence style or Xzita first i dont know!?

Here! listen to some other stuff im working on :

Digital psyence - Under construction

Xzita - Under construction

Anyhow im looking forward to buying monitors :)

• 2 weeks later...