This weeks stupid covers

NT

Guest antic

:blink: :blink:

Is this for real? :unsure:

Yes, that's real.

In contrast to their debut album (which BTW, has awesome artwork and music), this new one is a collection of Psymmetix' collaborations, their tracks remixed by someone else or someone else's tracks remixed by them; hence the "and other animals" in the title. I find this cover a fine example of British tongue-in-cheek approach, although I admit it's probably a bit over the top.

Posted Image

This one is really superhorrible, those guys wear ties together with jeans, and one has green shoes. This is the strongest attack on good taste i have ever seen!

Also, the Psymetrix one also very bad... those animals are not even fun... horses and rabbits.. thats so lame!

Posted Image

No doubt in my mind, this is the ugliest cover of 2009... It MUST be impossible to beat

He actually looks like a young Flemming Jørgensen (the danish crowd will know who im talking about).. Thats not something you show of in a front-cover

^I don't mind it that much. But then again, I have no clue who this Flemming is.

Is this a fish or a woman playing? [the cover isn't that bad, just had to ask. Maybe it's supposed to look like a fish/woman for all I know]

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/dre/dre1cd002.html no no

no?

^I don't mind it that much. But then again, I have no clue who this Flemming is.

Is this a fish or a woman playing? [the cover isn't that bad, just had to ask. Maybe it's supposed to look like a fish/woman for all I know]

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/dre/dre1cd002.html no no

no?

haha i like the sumo on the tokyo sensation cover!

and snapinho you honry pig.. he might not be talking about playing with herself.. just playing.

• 2 weeks later...

^ OhMyGod !! Your quit the detective, man! Good work :D And I'm suprised it's just a image taken from another place placed together with some other girls.

For the record, she's mine, I wanna do her most.

Posted Image

This has a Tutankhammon 9000 cheesy feeling in it, so I'm not sure if it's bad or just brilliant.

Posted Image

Kali is supposed to look evil, but the decapitated head looks cheesy.

Posted Image

At first it looks great, but when you notice the 3D chick then... ouch!

Posted Image

Good.... for a pop album.

Posted Image

I know this has been posted many times before, but it's so awful, disgusting, stupid, ridiculous, shitty, pathetic, gay, eye-bleeding horrible that it deserves a re-post!

L-O-S-E-R!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Posted Image

I know this has been posted many times before, but it's so awful, disgusting, stupid, ridiculous, shitty, pathetic, gay, eye-bleeding horrible that it deserves a re-post!

It also deserves a repost because it's changed. To an uglier colour scheme.

What do you mean?

Pretty much what I said: the cover has changed. Psyshop changes its images but leaves the URLs the same when that happens, but the old version can still be seen here. Though now that I look at it again, I think the old one is actually slightly worse.