This weeks stupid covers

NT

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but he coul'd be a Kramer impressionist :) .

Looks to me more like Super Hans:

Posted Image

"You should drop acid at the funeral… make it more intense, that’s what I did at me old man's, it was fucking mental. I was crying and laughing… didn’t know who was dead and who was alive."

• 3 weeks later...

Posted Image

what a non-sense cover :wank:

I agree. Very mediocre considering it was a landmark event they were celebrating. Which is why i never downloaded the compilation in the first place. :rolleyes:

Posted Image

what a non-sense cover :wank:

At least it has the Isratrance colours :P

the isratrance forum font on the cover is quite ok :lol:

HEEEEEEELP! I'm drowning in cheeeeeeeese!!!

I like cheese, but this is ridiculous, wtf does this cover mean? Earth is a voododoll, we have punctured it to make it suffer, with our black wings and we , ye whatever...whaaat? :wacko:

lol :) the cover does suck donkey balls, but the music is good and free. The Kino Oko track :wub: .. Also, the Penta album is shait, but his music is superb. I guess a silly cover like that would be acceptible if it was a CDS with five promotional tracks of the new fith album with a much better art design. Either way, Penta has never had mindblowing album arts imo. But the inside stuff (aka music) has always been quality.

:) peace

lol :) the cover does suck donkey balls, but the music is good and free. The Kino Oko track :wub: .. Also, the Penta album is shait, but his music is superb. I guess a silly cover like that would be acceptible if it was a CDS with five promotional tracks of the new fith album with a much better art design. Either way, Penta has never had mindblowing album arts imo. But the inside stuff (aka music) has always been quality.

:) peace

WAR!!

:drama: