This weeks stupid covers

NT

Posted Image

EUUUUUUHHHHH!

That was horrible. It looks like a partyflyer would look like if my grandmother play around in paint.

Is that even the real cover?

Some designer believe a lot about himself and the label seems to have bad taste in artwork.

I wonder what they were thinking.. Their previous releases had like almost good covers, but this is just lol.

Edit: Oh and the only name I've ever heard of from that list is Cosmo - as in Cosmo Kramer from Seinfeld.

:unsure::blink:

Posted Image

:huh:

hahaha notice the fingerpointing and the fistpump.

i think the idea of the cover was good but they did it really bad.

it would have looked nice if it was more soft colours and the persons was more simple and only black&white.

it could looked something what obey had done in his artwork.

but it didnt.

hahaha notice the fingerpointing and the fistpump.

i think the idea of the cover was good but they did it really bad.

it would have looked nice if it was more soft colours and the persons was more simple and only black&white.

it could looked something what obey had done in his artwork.

but it didnt.

I personally think it would be really hard to make that look nice... :ph34r:

I wonder what they were thinking.. Their previous releases had like almost good covers, but this is just lol.

Edit: Oh and the only name I've ever heard of from that list is Cosmo - as in Cosmo Kramer from Seinfeld.

You don't know these???:

Kerosene klub

Mubali

Gappeq

Derango

Cosmo

Silent Horror

Highko

Hutti Heita

Irgum Burgum

Megalopsy

I guess you ain't a Darkpsy lover then ;)

But yeah, aweful cover, looks like something that have been put together in paint in 5 minutes :lol:

You don't know these???:

Kerosene klub

Mubali

Gappeq

Derango

Cosmo

Silent Horror

Highko

Hutti Heita

Irgum Burgum

Megalopsy

I guess you ain't a Darkpsy lover then ;)

But yeah, aweful cover, looks like something that have been put together in paint in 5 minutes :lol:

Well actually, from that list I'm only really familiar with Cosmo. I've heard of Derango and Megalopsy before, but the rest are unknowns to me.

I like any genre as long as the artist pushes the limit or has something original. Just because there are "dark" samples in there doesn't mean shizzle to me really. But good music is good music in whatever form it may be in.

I personally think it would be really hard to make that look nice... :ph34r:

I ment that they did it really bad, it was a simple good idea and they destroyed it.

Imagine they had used another font on the text, more simple portraits, not so strong colours. Think something like Obey's propaganda pictures.

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like that's what everyone's aiming for these days. The old switcheroo - good is bad, bad is good.

Good is good. Bad, if hilarious enough is also good.

You don't find it incredibly funny? It has everything!

For what it's worth the Psychedelic Chronicles one is just plain rubbish. It isn't even funny, it is just pathetic.

Good is good. Bad, if hilarious enough is also good.

You don't find it incredibly funny? It has everything!

For what it's worth the Psychedelic Chronicles one is just plain rubbish. It isn't even funny, it is just pathetic.

Yeah, I know. But when everyone starts following the same formula it gets boring. Just like telling old jokes gets boring