This weeks stupid covers

NT

I actually own this comp, and I like the art

is that the xp voodoo that was written some bad things about some time ago? "Racist" parties in Goa, like no Indians allowed or something?!

I must say I find the cover quite cheezy! Why use animation when u dont need to :unsure:

is that the xp voodoo that was written some bad things about some time ago? "Racist" parties in Goa, like no Indians allowed or something?!

I must say I find the cover quite cheezy! Why use animation when u dont need to :unsure:

Yeah ..the same idiot who know nothing abt goa trance...he played in mumbai couple of weeks back and the whole crowd decided to quit psytrance from that moment .

Yeah ..the same idiot who know nothing abt goa trance...he played in mumbai couple of weeks back and the whole crowd decided to quit psytrance from that moment .

:( thats too bad... he must be really bad with a "turn-table" :P

:wank:

sorry for my bad jokes :unsure:

Ugh... but parts of the track listing look too good to pass up.

yeah... but what's up with such a stupid cover... why not call it coca cola :wank: I "hope" they got some sponsor money for that, fuck its pathetic though!

Hmm, what about these?

Posted Image

And what's this? A relic from 1997 or something?

Hmm well I could imagine a more sharp picture might help this one (haven't seen it so I don't know). Maybe a bit 90'ish, but not that bad... looks like some smoke that has been through photo-shop... I don't it's that bad :P

ED: Well the fonts are bit off... to stereotypical in some way??!