This weeks stupid covers

NT

I rather like it myself

+1

Posted Image

wtf? :angry:

I was also just about to post this one to. They look like two butt pirates who just finished nailing each other up the ass. This is degrading to the whole genre of psytrance music. Pre packaged cookie cutter artwork (if you can call it that) for the masses. :wank:

Was about to post the same :lol: . ''Funny'' thing is that its also cd of the week in psyshop :wank: <_<

:unsure: maybe its a matter of paying the right people?

I was also just about to poste this one to. They look like two butt pirates who just finished nailing each other up the ass. This is degrading to the whole genre of psytrance music. Pre packaged cookie cutter artwork (if you can call it that) for the masses. :wank:

I wouldn't even put this is in the psy-category... :P They are just a disgrace to human kind.... I mean "music with more muscle" wtf? :blink:

Fair enough, but is it stupid? That's the question ... :)

I think it is.

Probably would have worked better with a different font there. Or no text whatsoever.

I do like album covers that don't say anything about the artist/label/album name etc. Like Dark Side of the Moon. :)

Fair enough, but is it stupid? That's the question ... :)

bit unusually too "non-alive" for psy cover, cold at first look. BUT, then again, i havent heard it yet, thus i cant be sure 100% about cover being that inapropriate. within time and listening it might fit just perfect ;)

GAY written all over that cover.

:lol:

bit unusually too "non-alive" for psy cover, cold at first look. BUT, then again, i havent heard it yet, thus i cant be sure 100% about cover being that inapropriate. within time and listening it might fit just perfect ;)

:lol:

That was my idea, to stay away from the cliché psy cover with psy baba fractals etc., and give it a "non organic" look.

It's looking down the side of a building right?

Looks alright! If it reflects the music well then I would say it was a great cover if it doesn't the beh!!

So I need to listen to the album, care to send me a freebie? :P