This weeks stupid covers

NT

Yes, i saw it's a new Miko and a friend project. :lol:

the cover is pretty awful no matter what.. :P it says he was a member of California sunshine haha... when I hear that name I always thing of a pink sea and golden dolphins or how was it... so this cover is :blink: I actually have that old cd some where I think.....

• 2 weeks later...

Well I did pass a 3 years maths degree without studying & killing my brain with acid & mescaline :lol: How smart am I?

Depends on the point of view :lol:

a pretty ugly cover right here (but at least not ´ridiculous´ ugly as some other ones posted)

Posted Image

From my point of view, not very!

a pretty ugly cover right here (but at least not ´ridiculous´ ugly as some other ones posted)

Posted Image

Just crap!

• 2 weeks later...

Posted Image

Looks like a zoomed in screenshot of a Windows Media player visualization. The cd itself has the same graphic, zoomed out so its not so blurred. Not too bad a release, compared to some of the stuff out there...

Looks like a zoomed in screenshot of a Windows Media player visualization. The cd itself has the same graphic, zoomed out so its not so blurred. Not too bad a release, compared to some of the stuff out there...

I like it

wow...it just keeps getting worse and worse.

the thing i dont understand is i always see really cool digital art online, then the album covers are almost always terrible relative to that. it just doesnt make sense.

Yeah.. I wonder who comes up with these ideas :lol: :lol:

quite a few alternative and electro releases seem to have pretty goodlooking covers. Psytrancecovers these days fell like 90's eurotrance or something... :unsure:

And where's the originality... That talamasca cover is again one of the most used ideas. Half a face on the left side... bleh...booring. I wouldn't buy it even if it was a new super dooper shpongle release just because the cover is so dull and forced.

• 2 weeks later...