This weeks stupid covers

NT

Posted Image

This looks cheap, asocial.

Posted Image

I think this cover is wrong wrong. LOL :lol:

Posted Image

The new cover from Goa Girl Vol. 3 looks again like Cyberpunk Gothic.

What have the strange comic girls with Goa / Psy Trance to do?

I think Goth Girl or Cyberpunk Girl would be the right name for this series, but with the wrong music.

Posted Image

This looks very cheap. Like a quick selfmade Corel Draw picture or with MS Word LOL, as the stupid baby cover from Safi Connection.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Except it's a lime, and too close to "Lime Structure."

515647[/snapback]

hmmm.. true that! but the cover of 'Lime Structure' doesnt look anything like this one. And I still like the styleyness of it... But maybe that's just me.

Also, the Chicago cover is probably the worst i've seen. That's just terrible. The Opposite one on the other hand is kinda nice. Doesn't belong in this section.

get a life, you spoof!  <_<

512422[/snapback]

in comparance to some people here, i have a life. That's maybe shown by the

amount of posts. I just write when i have to do a statement. Most people here write

a lot more then me. Sometimes i ask myself if they got a normal life beside that forum?

Posted Image

The new cover from Goa Girl Vol. 3 looks again like Cyberpunk Gothic.

What have the strange comic girls with Goa / Psy Trance to do?

I think Goth Girl or Cyberpunk Girl would be the right name for this series, but with the wrong music.

514436[/snapback]

I like this one. It's looks just like a lot of girls I've seen at psy trances nights in Tokyo.

Can we generalize a bit and say that any artist that puts his own face on the front of an album, makes it immediately 'stupid' ?

516252[/snapback]

Quite right over there...I say they suffer from delusions of grandeur...:D

Guest antic

@DP - it must be a shitty feeling when you get a promo copy with an artwork like those "masterpieces" here. I know I wouldn't have the strenght to even listen to something like that :(

@DP - it must be a shitty feeling when you get a promo copy with an artwork like those "masterpieces" here. I know I wouldn't have the strenght to even listen to something like that :(

521656[/snapback]

I'm not even gotta bother reviewing it... I listened to it whilst adding the data to CDDB+Discogs.. That was enough Opposite8 for me... It's so painstakinly hard for me to review crappy stuff, so I'm simply not gonna bother...

/DP