This weeks stupid covers

NT

Posted Image

Coming soon! :D

485325[/snapback]

"Staring At The Sun" ... lol, that is a song by Attwenger :lol:

"Und de schaun in die sun in irgendana stodt und donn draht si no wos um wos si bis jetz net umdraht hot...."

best song ... it's even kinda psy (from the lyrics), so it even fits for the cover, hahaha :lol:

np: Attwenger - Sun

"Staring At The Sun" ... lol, that is a song by Attwenger :lol:

"Und de schaun in die sun in irgendana stodt und donn draht si no wos um wos si bis jetz net umdraht hot...."

best song ... it's even kinda psy (from the lyrics), so it even fits for the cover, hahaha :lol:

np: Attwenger - Sun

485389[/snapback]

There's also some other song (I think it's by U2) with lyrics like "I'm not the only one, staring at the sun" :)

A cane is a long, straight wooden stick, generally of bamboo, Malacca (rattan), or some similar plant, mainly used as a support, such as a walking stick or as an instrument of punishment.

Cain — the first son of Adam and Eve, according to the Bible.

Caine — the father of all vampires in the White Wolf's roleplaying World of Darkness.

Guest Cosmogenesis

A cane is a long, straight wooden stick, generally of bamboo, Malacca (rattan), or some similar plant, mainly used as a support, such as a walking stick or as an instrument of punishment.

Caine — the father of all vampires in the White Wolf's roleplaying World of Darkness.

488559[/snapback]

Whouahhh, man! I'm really impressed by your big culture!

488559[/snapback]

In London, when you get "caned", is when you get off your tits on class A narcotics.

"I got caned off me tits last night yeah?"

Guest Cosmogenesis

Well, personnaly, I don't like this cover. "Deadly Alliance" reminds me the hyper agressive Mortal Kombat video game! :lol: But, I don't recognize Sub Zero, Rayden or Kintaro here! :lol::lol:

So, for that reason, I have any desire to buy this album! :lol:

Guest Cosmogenesis

Ooooooo! An amazing fresh new cover with an alien vs predator fusion robot! Oh, no! I'm wrong: it's a DBZ Super Saian Goldorak!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Some similarities, don't you think? :lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Not much to explain is it? :)

Besides, I like that cover.

488592[/snapback]

like the cover, don't like the name. 'Deadly Alliance' taking the whole killargh shtick a bit too literally.

edit: though the music may be very fitting.. :(

• 2 weeks later...