This weeks stupid covers

NT

:lol: @ LALALAND hahahaha BRILLIANT!

I should take all the ©opyrights and register DeathTrance™, it seems to be a popular term ;)

As for 'Death/Metal/Satanic imagery' - u are talking about cover, right? Track names and evil vocals in tracks have been used for a long time now... but the name of a compilation and this cover have gone too far...  :(

361065[/snapback]

Chek ishkur's guide to electronic music... Death Trance has been there for ages :P

• 2 weeks later...

The promo info is also winnnering.

b0m b0m!

~~~~~:::aGh0ri TanTriK PreSentS:::~~~~~

------------+ KabRaStaN +-----------

((((( dArK PsyCheDeLiC TrAnCe 4m InDiA )))))

aGh0Ri TanTriK takes u on his 1st liberation from the dark album! 10 previously unreleased trips into the various areas of Kabrastan (Cemetry). We start from the Om Kring Kali Namah Mantra to set the Evil Spirits on fire and kill them in kali mata's ecstasy

aGh0ri then performs kala jadu, which is actually an hallucinatory trip into the mosquito empire. Owww..the mosquitos are eating u alive..u r in hell..but yayyyy! mortein is here to save the day!

We then move a lil away from the cemetry more towards the forest..and watttt! its dark night and the monkeys are performing a ritual! yeh bandar kahan se aa gaye???

And then u hear the voice of yaga baba singing joyously - Om Namah Shivaya and at once u know u r at one with the cosmos! Doof DooF the party heads r here, lets shake a bum and look at the lovely chikitas! Ahh even lord shiva is here to show us a groove or two!

The naughty tantrik decides to make a killing in this happy party and performs a necrophagy - the act of eating a corpse..ohh every1 is so scared..

"Phat of MY LunD!" says aGh0ri, "Lund se mere!". And starts banging a dope industrial dark megamix of Prodigy's Fat of my Land album. Finally..to abuse the sexy chikita of your brain a "khatra!" track to make u scream in agony and finally liberate your self from evil spirits within. Feeling nice and fresh final darshan of yaga baba! U're FREE!!

so that's how a goa girl looks like...

need to keep an eye out for them babes...  B)

361074[/snapback]

WTF is it with them insect wings? Hate them.

PS. this cover really isn't goa in any way.

...tho the chick would be kindof pretty w/o them wings.

Pesonally, I find it funny... but more on the stupid side.

Also the new Human Blue cover... but I couldn't find a proper image, only shitty quality.

370423[/snapback]

i personally think the the normal one looked better... but thats IHMO

Posted Image

WTF is it with them insect wings? Hate them.

PS. this cover really isn't goa in any way.

...tho the chick would be kindof pretty w/o them wings.

370788[/snapback]

it was a dumb joke... perhaps to dumb to be understood... :unsure:

The promo info is also winnnering.

370410[/snapback]

What the FUCK!?

• 1 month later...