This weeks stupid covers

NT

the woman on the cover is too much a "pose". it's not her fault, she's just standing there innocently. actually, she looks like she has no idea what she's doing on that cover.

333135[/snapback]

your a funny sweetie :lol:

what else shall she do on the cover, balancing a ball on her nose? preparing a spliff or zapping tv?

she´s holding the microphone ... she´s communicating ! ... in the moment in the passive way because the 2nd women behind with the megaphone is active talking.

but my congrats to you if youre able for multitasking and doing all three things mentioned above plus listening to a conversation to the same time! :lol:

btw, if you can .... can you send me a photo of the situation? :lol:

hi. i am supermoni and i kick ass. i am killargh and i can do the 3 things at the same time. actually 4. cause i will even take a picture of myself while doing those.

on a serious note, enough about this cover. it doesn't go to "this week's stupid covers" cathegory. and anyway, you cannot change my opinion. and i am not looking to change yours.

shall we go have a beer now?

Posted Image

302671[/snapback]

I really don't like this cover. I know it's meant to be beautiful, but with the woman and the flower it gets such a kitschy and icky atmosphere to it ... yeaaarrg, I really can't stand that!

And besides ... the album is somewhat of a joke in my eyes ... wtf only 3 new Entheogenic traks and the rest remixes? I mean, there's nothing bad about remixes, but in my eyes remixes by other artists should not be on an album of another artist, know what I mean ... I mean, if Vibrasphere or Ott remixed a track then it's nice and stuff, but it has nothing to do on an Entheogenic album, because it's not Entheogenic's work, it's Vibrasphere's or Ott's! That's a joke in my eyes, seriously ... I even found the concept of AP's Ten better because there were ONLY remixes on that one!

The three new tracks should have been released as MCD in my eyes ... digipak, limited to 350 copies, hand numbered ... THAT would have done it! And the remixes released seperately as a remix album, that's ok.

But they screwed it. In my eyes...

hi. i am supermoni and i kick ass. i am killargh and i can do the 3 things at the same time. actually 4. cause i will even take a picture of myself while doing those.

333206[/snapback]

great, supermoni ... dont forget me to send the picture! i´m really curious about how does it looks :)

shall we go have a beer now?

for sure, fosters or german beer? where is womania, be prepared i´m coming! :P

And besides ... the album is somewhat of a joke in my eyes ... wtf only 3 new Entheogenic traks and the rest remixes? I mean, there's nothing bad about remixes, but in my eyes remixes by other artists should not be on an album of another artist, know what I mean ... I mean, if Vibrasphere or Ott remixed a track then it's nice and stuff, but it has nothing to do on an Entheogenic album, because it's not Entheogenic's work, it's Vibrasphere's or Ott's! That's a joke in my eyes, seriously ... I even found the concept of AP's Ten better because there were ONLY remixes on that one!

you´re suffering under typical german pessimism ... god bless you!

The three new tracks should have been released as MCD in my eyes ... digipak, limited to 350 copies, hand numbered ...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: