This weeks stupid covers

NT

heh//))))))) if we made a great cover so the music will be bad)))

u want good cd cover with bad music or bad cd cover with good music?))))))

joke)) i just wanted to see what i wanted to see)))

325840[/snapback]

id prefer an aweful cover, with tellytubbys on it or something, but with killaar beats inside. psy covers are all so boring these days anyways.

hey psyfactor (i assume you are "the" psyfactor). i got your last cd, and although the cover is not amongst the best, the music really rocks. killarrg. but in a good way.

(can i have a free cd then?  :) )

325789[/snapback]

strong bassline indeed :)

why do you want free have you donwloaded it maybe :lol::P;)

i wonder why we have covers with "unreal" hot or naked women on them?

i know that sex sells .. but it's dumb to use such women to sell psy cds.

the psy "world" features different kind of women .. the friendly smile, sweet beauty, mystery, the smart look in their eyes, the natural way of being, etc. not the fancy posing supermodel style.

for this, i'd like to say that i don't appreciate the cover of Entheogenic - Dialogue Of The Speakers very much.

and about the cover that DP posted ... wtf is psy about that woman? the guy who did the cover needs to get laid or what? i guess high heels are very psychedelic too, righ? :)

sorry if i am too bitchy, maybe men think different.

discuss.

Jeezus, Phonokol just wouldn't stop. Buy me enough explosives and i blow their offices. I know where they are located.

332113[/snapback]

:lol: I'm with you let's create a bombsquad :)

i wonder why we have covers with "unreal" hot or naked women on them?

i know that sex sells .. but it's dumb to use such women to sell psy cds.

the psy "world" features different kind of women .. the friendly smile, sweet beauty, mystery, the smart look in their eyes, the natural way of being, etc. not the fancy posing supermodel style.

for this, i'd like to say that i don't appreciate the cover of Entheogenic - Dialogue Of The Speakers very much.

and about the cover that DP posted ... wtf is psy about that woman? the guy who did the cover needs to get laid or what? i guess high heels are very psychedelic too, righ? :)

sorry if i am too bitchy, maybe men think different.

discuss.

332329[/snapback]

You are 100% correct. The thing is that Phonokol are trying to bring new crowds to the scene. Just check out all their latest cover designs and see that it has nothing to do with the original Goa/Psy vibe whatever. They are aiming at the MTV crowd, the 14 y/o acne infected teenagers that don't know the history of the genre and only want a fast and "hip" music. Just check the latest Hypersonic, Psytisfaction series covers and you'll understand yourself. I wonder how E-ject album was released on Phonokol and how they managed to escape their current graphic designer.

True

Posted Image

302671[/snapback]

True my butt. this is a beautiful cover, and (we agree here i think) the music is amazing!

edit: They could have left the girl out of the picture. But as a cover art picture, i really like it. the flower does the magic I think.

Edited by psytones

overrated

Yes, it's tasteless. And besides, there's something wrong with her face, I just can't pinpoint it.

332699[/snapback]

Manequin face ?

That must be it !

You are not into manequin types I guess...:P

True my butt. this is a beautiful cover, and (we agree here i think) the music is amazing!

edit: They could have left the girl out of the picture. But as a cover art picture, i really like it. the flower does the magic I think.

332552[/snapback]

the cover is nice. but the girl kinda cancels the "psychedelic"/"unreal" element that wants to be underlined here. everytime i see the girl i think "oh, that girl again..." :)

the designer must have had a dream of Claudia Schiffer (or some similar model) one night before doing the cover. nice background and flower-speaker though.

the music is great, but it's not the issue here. :D

332552[/snapback]

seems that you all here still didnt understand the story of the cover ... i ask my self is it just lack of imagination or is it lack of intelligence?

1. the flower is not a flower, its a megaphon with a blossom on the end

megaphone = speaker ... = dialogue of the speakers.

2. in the background a 2nd women with a megaphon is to see, that gives the impression that they communicate together ... = dialogue of the speakers.

3. since a megaphon nowadays does not fly in the air around by itself its hold by the women. btw, the women is not just a women, she is the person who is mentioned in the story inside the booklet.

seems the story of the cover is too complex for some of you?

its not too difficult! :D

seems that you all here still didnt understand the story of the cover ... i ask my self is it just lack of imagination or is it lack of intelligence?

1. the flower is not a flower, its a megaphon with a blossom on the end

megaphone = speaker ...  = dialogue of the speakers.

2. in the background a 2nd women with a megaphon is to see, that gives the impression that they communicate together ...  = dialogue of the speakers.

3. since a megaphon nowadays does not fly in the air around by itself its hold by  the women. btw, the women is not just a women, she is the person who is mentioned in the story inside the booklet.

seems the story of the cover is too complex for some of you?

its not too difficult!  :D

333010[/snapback]

don't get angry Mr Smart.

yes, it's a megaphone. scuse moi if i called it flower-speaker. i was too lazy to get a dictionare. i am sure everybody saw that megaphone.

the woman on the cover is too much a "pose". it's not her fault, she's just standing there innocently. actually, she looks like she has no idea what she's doing on that cover. she is very nice, i'm sure, but still, it's not a plus to the cover. too much "photoshoped" or something.

i stick to my opinion.

nice cover though.

i'm not encouraging hot women posing on psy covers.

may your smartness, anger and the megaphones live together happily ever after. :D