This weeks stupid covers

NT

LOL

you guys made my day :) thanks.

Oh it's real!

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/pho/pho1cd345.html

Haha - have you read the promo-blurp?

Oh and the tracklist looks intriguing too...

10. Follow me rmx

SESTO SENTO

^ Dynamite!!

:)  :(

/DP

323264[/snapback]

i'd like to hear that one.

Cinos, did you dld it yet?

hey no worries mate, just a little fun... besides you do have those mad flute skills...

they compensate for the rest  B);)

324534[/snapback]

haha you think that's really Raja?

haha FP, you posted this one (my own creation) @ the worst album covers topic at isratrance... i am so flattered, they think it's a real one...

Posted Image

haha FP, you posted this one (my own creation) @ the worst album covers topic at isratrance... i am so flattered, they think it's a real one...

Posted Image

324815[/snapback]

That is so funny..I am dying of laughter..... <_<

That is so funny..I am dying of laughter..... <_<

325083[/snapback]

Oh come on dude, i was just taking the piss out of all these cheesy/fleuro/hippy/religious/goa covers.. as many do on darkpsy covers

what's wrong with hippies?

:huh:

325424[/snapback]

what's not wrong with them...

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

325781[/snapback]

hey psyfactor (i assume you are "the" psyfactor). i got your last cd, and although the cover is not amongst the best, the music really rocks. killarrg. but in a good way.

(can i have a free cd then? :) )

hey psyfactor (i assume you are "the" psyfactor). i got your last cd, and although the cover is not amongst the best, the music really rocks. killarrg. but in a good way.

(can i have a free cd then?  :) )

325789[/snapback]

i'm having the opposite feeling: i think the cover rocks but i don't like the music

(can i have a free cd then?  :) )

325789[/snapback]

heh//))))))) if we made a great cover so the music will be bad)))

u want good cd cover with bad music or bad cd cover with good music?))))))

joke)) i just wanted to see what i wanted to see)))

what's not wrong with them...

325427[/snapback]

I didn't notice any ACTUAL bad thing about them...They are all ( okay not all of course ) very friendly, open, crazy, direct kind of people, just the kind of people I respect most, considering the openess of mind...There are many theories of their not so 'clean' lifestyle and who knows what but it doesn't matter to me in fact cause most of them are FREE and OPEN and CREATIVE people. I don't care about anyone's status whatever it is if they are OPEN minded people. From all the hippies I met everywhere I saw them and in India in Himalaya and Goa I haven't met one 'creepy' one or 'agressive' one as they were presented in one of previous topics.

I find it as prejudice to judge someone according to their lifestyle or way of life...it's so lame...You have your lifestyle, it's fine for you, it's great, they have their lifestyle, THEY feel good, you don't have to feel that way, no one is asking you too, so what is the big fuss...Live and let live. ;)

I didn't notice any ACTUAL bad thing about them...They are all ( okay not all of course ) very friendly, open, crazy, direct kind of people, just the kind of people I respect most, considering the openess of mind...There are many theories of their not so 'clean' lifestyle and who knows what but it doesn't matter to me in fact cause most of them are FREE and OPEN and CREATIVE people. I don't care about anyone's status whatever it is if they are OPEN minded people. From all the hippies I met everywhere I saw them and in India in Himalaya and Goa I haven't met one 'creepy' one or 'agressive' one as they were presented in one of previous topics.

I find it as prejudice to judge someone according to their lifestyle or way of life...it's so lame...You have your lifestyle, it's fine for you, it's great, they have their lifestyle, THEY feel good, you don't have to feel that way, no one is asking you too, so what is the big fuss...Live and let live. ;)

326015[/snapback]

Well maybe i ran into the 'wrong' hippies then, because i nearly only have some bad feelings about them, sure all PLUR and that, but the thing is, is that they forget about people who are NOT into their lifestyle, i.e.: why do they bring dogs and children along to parties.. I and possibly other people don't like that, i find it sorry for the animal and children + i don't like stepping into dogshit and watch them have sex...

Why do many homosexual hippy/plur/whatever guys think the rest is also SO open minded that they are gay or bi and start to hit on them. I hate that.

Creative, sure.. but sometimes it's allmost silly how one tries so HARD to express him/herself that i feel very sorry for them, waste your time elsewhere!

What the hell is up with that 'barefoot' dancing, even last time when i was at a goa party in a venue (not even outdoor party) some idiot danced on bare foot, which resulted in that i stepped on them (not on purpose) and hurted him, and then i have to excuse for that?, also there was glass on the floor, WHY the barefoot dancing, WHY!? It isn't practical, and annoying for other dancers...

I think there are ALOT of 'fake / wannabe' hippies around as well (the same thing goes for the 'goth' scene and the likes..), why act funny/be different if you aren't really from the heart, just because of music?

etcetera... but that's my opinion and this has got nothing to do with the subject, so whatever.. not so PLUR'ish as you might think..

Well maybe i ran into the 'wrong' hippies then, because i nearly only have some bad feelings about them, sure all PLUR and that, but the thing is, is that they forget about people who are NOT into their lifestyle, i.e.: why do they bring dogs and children along to parties.. I and possibly other people don't like that, i find it sorry for the animal and children + i don't like stepping into dogshit and watch them have sex...

Why do many homosexual hippy/plur/whatever guys think the rest is also SO open minded that they are gay or bi and start to hit on them. I hate that.

Creative, sure.. but sometimes it's allmost silly how one tries so HARD to express him/herself that i feel very sorry for them, waste your time elsewhere!

What the hell is up with that 'barefoot' dancing, even last time when i was at a goa party in a venue (not even outdoor party) some idiot danced on bare foot, which resulted in that i stepped on them (not on purpose) and hurted him, and then i have to excuse for that?, also there was glass on the floor, WHY the barefoot dancing, WHY!? It isn't practical, and annoying for other dancers...

I think there are ALOT of 'fake / wannabe' hippies around as well (the same thing goes for the 'goth' scene and the likes..), why act funny/be different if you aren't really from the heart, just because of music?

etcetera... but that's my opinion and this has got nothing to do with the subject, so whatever.. not so PLUR'ish as you might think..

326024[/snapback]

Yes, you made some points and I agree with most of them but not ALL of them behave like that...Maybe hippies in Nederland are so hard core, but the ones in India and few other places they haven't been smelly, dirty, or naughty or outrageous...They are barefoot but I have only see them barefoot on the beach and in the mountain...pretty obvious places for being barefoot...;)

think there are ALOT of 'fake / wannabe' hippies around as well (the same thing goes for the 'goth' scene and the likes..), why act funny/be different if you aren't really from the heart, just because of music?

thats the point i think.

you cant categorize ppl/label them... e.g hippies/metalheads/psytrancers/rockers/hiphoppers.

each person has[or should have] his unique personality. [look at my sig :D]

discussion is continued here:

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=27314

ontopic now again please! :D