This weeks stupid covers

NT

You wrote:

"are you gay, strict catholic or a fucking transvestite? "

I don't waste my time on ignorant and argument lacking replies like that, hence the short reply. You're the one calling me "a fucking transvestite" so dont' come telling me about interacting with other people.

I've explained my view regarding this cover, you haven't. I hardly doubt that any inlay text could save that cover, if you think it could, please post the text. I'll be more than happy to change my opinion about the cover if the text provides any ground for it.

306808[/snapback]

here you again demonstrate that you´re totally flippant! please read carefully ...

i dont called you a fucking transvestit, i just ASKED you if you´re maybe gay, strict catholic or a transvestite because of you´re obviously uptight opinion/comment about half-naked womens on a cover. the fact that you feel affected speaks for itself :P

what is more beautiful in the world as a women? the simile, the hair, the body .... what is more perfect and attractive? why not use on a cover? i agree that pictures with degrading or sexistic scenes are incongruous and not good. for example in hip-hop videos with lots of tits, asses, guns and sexual degrading language. this cover contains nothing of this, just a objective beautiful lady and what could stand against that?

what is more beautiful in the world as a women? the simile, the hair, the body .... what is more perfect and attractive? why not use on a cover? i agree that pictures with degrading or sexistic scenes are incongruous and not good. for example in hip-hop videos with lots of tits, asses, guns and sexual degrading language. this cover contains nothing of this, just a objective beautiful lady and what could stand against that?

306871[/snapback]

Yes, women are so beautiful, but we see them in life non stop, like them, we don't need them on the covers of trance albums ! There are heaps of music covers like that, IN POP WORLD ! We don't need poppy ideas in trance especially when trance itself TURNED pop..

Give us a break with those STR8 'wisdoms'...You still can't call someone a gay or transvestite cause he doesn't like the covers with women that were actually presented as sluts, I find it more str8 of him not liking it than you defending their degradation thorugh covers...GROW UP chilly... <_<

here you again demonstrate that you´re totally flippant! please read carefully ...

i dont called you a fucking transvestit, i just ASKED you if you´re maybe gay, strict catholic or a transvestite because of you´re obviously uptight opinion/comment about half-naked womens on a cover. the fact that you feel affected speaks for itself  :P

The fact that you ask me if I'm gay, catholic or "a fucking transvestite" because I find it pathetic to use naked women to advertise an album really says it all.

306871[/snapback]

The cover contains tits and asses. I've already explained why I think it's wrong, see previous posts.

Please remember to post the inlay text.

Yes, women are so beautiful, but we see them in life non stop, like them, we don't need them on the covers of trance albums ! There are heaps of music covers like that, IN POP WORLD ! We don't need poppy ideas in trance especially when trance itself TURNED pop..

Give us a break with those STR8 'wisdoms'...You still can't call someone a gay or transvestite cause he doesn't like the covers with women that were actually presented as sluts, I find it more str8 of him not liking it than you defending their degradation thorugh covers...GROW UP chilly... <_<

306878[/snapback]

when you say "covers with women that were actually presented as sluts"

..... where is for you the difference/definition between covers where womens are shown like here in an aesthetic way and material where womens are presented with pussies?

when you say "covers with women that were actually presented as sluts"

..... where is for you the difference/definition between covers where womens are shown like here in an aesthetic way and material where womens are presented with pussies?

306919[/snapback]

Sorry, but look at the cover of Buckle Up 2... :huh:

The fact that you ask me if I'm gay, catholic or "a fucking transvestite" because I find it pathetic to use naked women to advertise an album really says it all.

The cover contains tits and asses. I've already explained why I think it's wrong, see previous posts.

Please remember to post the inlay text.

306879[/snapback]

i can see no ass and to single tit on the cover, where please you see that?

i can see no ass and to single tit on the cover, where please you see that?

306923[/snapback]

My original reply was mainly about the Buckle Up cover, since that was the cover I nicked "stupid cover of the week", you however, seem to be talking about the Entheogenic cover...

*LOL*

My original reply was mainly about the Buckle Up cover, since that was the cover I nicked "stupid cover of the week", you however, seem to be talking about the Entheogenic cover...

*LOL*

306948[/snapback]

the sentence "It's not refreshing to use naked or semi-naked women on covers since the product has absolutely nothing to do with that. It's a down right pathetic and obsolete way of marketing." you answered to lawrencetaylors statement about the entheogenic cover. also your sentence "It's not refreshing to use naked or semi-naked women on covers since the product has absolutely nothing to do with that." gives me the impression that you meant the cover.

i just wondered about that someone could find that sexistic.

???

but if you meant with " I hardly doubt that any inlay text could save that cover" the buckle up cover then its really a missunderstanding coz i think also even the best text cannot save the cover :lol:

the sentence "It's not refreshing to use naked or semi-naked women on covers since the product has absolutely nothing to do with that. It's a down right pathetic and obsolete way of marketing." you answered to lawrencetaylors statement about the entheogenic cover.  also your sentence "It's not refreshing to use naked or semi-naked women on covers since the product has absolutely nothing to do with that." gives me the impression that you meant the cover.

i just wondered about that someone could find that sexistic.

???

but if you meant with " I hardly doubt that any inlay text could save that cover" the buckle up cover then its really a missunderstanding coz i think also even the best text cannot save the cover  :lol:

306964[/snapback]

Huh, much ado about nothing...

Bill....Chill...

B)

the Entheogenic cover is nice, of course it reminds me a shampoo advert too :)

but perhaps it fits the music, i haven't heard the album but is Entheogenic really sunny ambient? in that case the cover fits and is nice looking, and not stupid in my opinion.

Buckle Up one is stupid, no doubt. I would be curious to read the little text which explain the story...

but if you meant with " I hardly doubt that any inlay text could save that cover" the buckle up cover then its really a missunderstanding coz i think also even the best text cannot save the cover  :lol:

306964[/snapback]

I'm glad we can agree on that.

Internet and misunderstandings, *sigh* :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Posted Image

<_<

debut CD of DEVILS MIND REC.

ATROCIOUS BERSERKER - murderer's suicide wish

BAPHOMET ENGINE vs. ELECTRYPNOSE - remote control

METALLAXIS - dark light

SILENT HORROR - placid on acid

SAVAGE SCREAM - x-mash (devils mind remix)

CRYING ORC - empty head, crying spirit

PHOBIUM - transfiguration

PEACESPECT - monochrome night

CLAW - symetry (PARANOIZE remix)

Posted Image

<_<

debut CD of DEVILS MIND REC.

ATROCIOUS BERSERKER - murderer's suicide wish     

BAPHOMET ENGINE vs. ELECTRYPNOSE - remote control 

METALLAXIS - dark light 

SILENT HORROR - placid on acid 

SAVAGE SCREAM - x-mash (devils mind remix) 

CRYING ORC - empty head, crying spirit 

PHOBIUM - transfiguration 

PEACESPECT - monochrome night 

CLAW - symetry (PARANOIZE remix)

316217[/snapback]

Errr. I know what EP would say about it. And i'd definetely agree with him.

I remember seeing that Nocturna - cronik cover a while ago. I actually laughed beer through my nose. :lol:

uuggkhh

The Devils Mind cover is obviously affected by their metal influences. I noticed that the first time I visited their site ages ago. Kinda black metal style, pentagrams, goats heads etc. But the comp cover is more a grind style cover.

Its average. Perhaps not whats expected from a supposed psy sleeve, but I dont give a shit. I expect someone will get their knickers in a twist claiming "our scene doesnt need this". Just looking at the tracklist confirms that the tunes within are equally brutal. Been looking forward to this for quite a while now, almost there.

I'll take this sleeve over a lot of other shite out there.

I remember seeing that Nocturna - cronik cover a while ago. I actually laughed beer through my nose.  :lol:

uuggkhh

The Devils Mind cover is obviously affected by their metal influences. I noticed that the first time I visited their site ages ago. Kinda black metal style, pentagrams, goats heads etc. But the comp cover is more a grind style cover.

Its average. Perhaps not whats expected from a supposed psy sleeve, but I dont give a shit.  I expect someone will get their knickers in a twist claiming "our scene doesnt need this". Just looking at the tracklist confirms that the tunes within are equally brutal. Been looking forward to this for quite a while now, almost there.

I'll take this sleeve over a lot of other shite out there.

316285[/snapback]

I agree with you! But hey I'm into metal alot, and i guess youre too ;)

At least, (to me) it's better than let's say:

Posted Image