This weeks stupid covers

NT

This weeks stupid covers:

Posted Image

302406[/snapback]

Tracklist looks nice though! Grapes of Wrath / NEURON COMPOST (!)

By the way, is that the same figure which Lumpi aka Enzo use as avatar?

302432[/snapback]

Yes,

it's the one from the psychovader cd (apoxina),

first covers is maby the worst I've ever seen.

second one is indeed cute.

The Trancelucent cover is just fucking lame.

The Apoxina cover is great though. I think if you have the Psychovader comp you will appreciate it more, due to the Apoxina character appearing again. They are both outstanding listens, very bent and twisted tunes. Nice.

The new Entheogenic cover sux dogs balls though!! Compared to the the Apoxina comp its a complete fucking travesty. It looks like a shampoo commercial. :lol:

????????

I admit the entheogenic might be for some viewers a little cheesy,

but refreshing not to see some fractals again or the other stuff, which is going on since years…

I think, at least it's technical well done in comparence to the other cd's showed here …

Personally i wouldn't do any comments about design, when having no clue …

Also i think it's not fair towards all the artist,

no mather if they are doing sound or design, to bring such non competent arguments,

especially in open forums ...

Just stop the discussion - do it yourself better - and then let's talk about which one is

maybe really good, but with arguments worth to hear please...

I admit the entheogenic might be for some viewers a little cheesy,

but refreshing not to see some fractals again or the other stuff, which is going on since years…

I think, at least it's technical well done in comparence to the other cd's showed here …

Personally i wouldn't do any comments about design, when having no clue …

Also i think it's not fair towards all the artist,

no mather if they are doing sound or design, to bring such non competent arguments,

especially in open forums ...

Just stop the discussion - do it yourself better - and then let's talk about which one is

maybe really good, but with arguments worth to hear please...

302950[/snapback]

Hi there Lawrance!

It's not refreshing to use naked or semi-naked women on covers since the product has absolutely nothing to do with that. It's a down right pathetic and obsolete way of marketing. As a potential customer I will not support these releases since I find them objectifying and degrading. These covers are also a sign of the times, the music has become formualic and mainstream, and these covers follow the same path. The Moon Unit cover is something I would expect to find on a cereal box.

I do hope you understand that we're not calling these covers stupid based on technical issues or layout conserns. I don't have the photoshop nor artistic skills to do covers myself, but that doesn't make my opinion invalid. That kind of argument is since long dead.

Public releases will get discussed in forums like these, if you can't stand that you shouldn't release your work to the public.

I thought it was quite obvious why these covers were stupid, and that's why I didn't elaborate. I hope I have managed to explain my view on this matter by now.

Btw, since this is your first post and you seem to have become offended by this thread I asume you have made one of these covers, which one?

Posted Image

Hey, this one is not that bad...It makes some sense...

Posted Image

But this one...How cheesy of her...How dare she to even call herself an angel so freely ? Okay, she meant fallen, so she is a bit nasty too, but still, her painted face looking angry as an angel...PLEASE !

303150[/snapback]

The Trancelucent cover is just fucking lame.

The Apoxina cover is great though. I think if you have the Psychovader comp you will appreciate it more, due to the Apoxina character appearing again. They are both outstanding listens, very bent and twisted tunes. Nice.

The new Entheogenic cover sux dogs balls though!! Compared to the the Apoxina comp its a complete fucking travesty. It looks like a shampoo commercial.  :lol:

302641[/snapback]

HAHAHAHAHA shampoo commercial! Rolling on floor.....

Hi there Lawrance!

It's not refreshing to use naked or semi-naked women on covers since the product has absolutely nothing to do with that. It's a down right pathetic and obsolete way of marketing. As a potential customer I will not support these releases since I find them objectifying and degrading.

are you gay, strict catholic or a fucking transvestite?

or maye all in one person? :lol:

in every case you´re obviously totally shallowbrained when you say the cover has nothing to do with the product! in the booklet you find a large text about the story and after reading this you know why the lady is on the front.

Posted Image

LOL :lol:

This is so very fucking stupid shit and lazy, that is be cool again. :lol:

I'm laughing my ass off. :lol:

306557[/snapback]

Hah, I actually like it...no shit...it's extremely funny... :lol:

Educated, but I don't expect you to understand.  :)

306642[/snapback]

you seem a bit toffee-nosed to me :lol:

better you judge about things after you´re looked under the surface and you know more about it instead of before, if you´re already so flippant with a cd then i dont want to know how you´re interacting with people.

you seem a bit toffee-nosed to me  :lol:

better you judge about things after you´re looked under the surface and you know more about it instead of before, if you´re already so flippant with a cd then i dont want to know how you´re interacting with people.

306769[/snapback]

You wrote:

"are you gay, strict catholic or a fucking transvestite? "

I don't waste my time on ignorant and argument lacking replies like that, hence the short reply. You're the one calling me "a fucking transvestite" so dont' come telling me about interacting with other people.

I've explained my view regarding this cover, you haven't. I hardly doubt that any inlay text could save that cover, if you think it could, please post the text. I'll be more than happy to change my opinion about the cover if the text provides any ground for it.