This weeks stupid covers

NT

Posted Image

Well.. what the fuck has this got to do with psytrance.. looks more like some clubtrance / F1 compilation cover to me

well i think Hypersonic still is the king, but anyway we have already seen those... so post your ugly / shitty album covers! ;)

do '1-page cover / no booklet / no info and tracklist in booklet' complaints fit here too?

ott's cd has that problem.. fking pisses me off, to spend so much on a cd and not get a propper booklet, not even a tracklist in the cover, and all this from a big label.. cheap bastards.... do they think I will cary the jewel case everywhere I go?

Abakus cover pretty much sucks too, and no nice info / tracklist inside either.. I could definitely make a better cover than that, and my skills are not very good....

hmm what else? oh yeah, daytime compilation.. fuck man, only 1 page cover? sucks...

oh, v.a. inspirazzia cover... wtf, thats so ugly.. but at least they made a dj case sleeve, thats pretty cool

you guys gotta learn from tribal vision records and son kite's cd and aleph zero releases and and and...

fking cheap bastards

(I know, im tense now, time doesnt seem to pass... hahaha)

do '1-page cover / no booklet / no info and tracklist in booklet' complaints fit here too?

ott's cd has that problem.. fking pisses me off, to spend so much on a cd and not get a propper booklet, not even a tracklist in the cover, and all this from a big label.. cheap bastards....  do they think I will cary the jewel case everywhere I go?

Abakus cover pretty much sucks too, and no nice info / tracklist inside either.. I could definitely make a better cover than that, and my skills are not very good....

hmm what else? oh yeah, daytime compilation.. fuck man, only 1 page cover? sucks...

oh, v.a.  inspirazzia cover... wtf, thats so ugly.. but at least they made a dj case sleeve, thats pretty cool

you guys gotta learn from tribal vision records and son kite's cd and aleph zero releases and and and...

fking cheap bastards

(I know, im tense now, time doesnt seem to pass... hahaha)

286880[/snapback]

Hi man, i don't own those albums, but you seem to complain alot about the fact that it are only 1 page covers , no info etc.. are you sure it aren't illegal distributed albums? lots of illegaly printed cd's come like that...

Hi man, i don't own those albums, but you seem to complain alot about the fact that it are only 1 page covers , no info etc.. are you sure it aren't illegal distributed albums? lots of illegaly printed cd's come like that...

286882[/snapback]

He is correct, Twisted Cds not only have lousy booklets but also printed on cheap media.

He is correct, Twisted Cds not only have lousy booklets but also printed on cheap media.

286913[/snapback]

Yeah, blame your inability to take care of CDs on the material. Way to go!

• 4 weeks later...

Posted Image

nice dude ^_^