my latest track

Hey,

nice tune you got there. Good atmosphere buildup. I personally think you got some elements distorting a little and some hurting a bit in the ear but since you said its unmastered its ok. I suggest you use a limiter then. The psychedelic factor is very high, especially towards the end, I love that :D

In the beginning the whole mix sounds a bit empty. You should try backing it all up with more percussive elements. Maybe some pitch swirling FX or something like that. Furthermore, the bass needs to be a bit more present in my opinion. Oh, and you should clearly improve your hihat samples by layering them with each other so that they sound 'fuller'.

Anyway, enough criticism, I really like the track, great acidlines and layering... I agree that this is your best track. Get it mastered properly :)

thanks for the ideas mate!the hihats are a bit weak-sounding but don't forget that this is 128;)

the beggining is deliberately a bit empty in order to appear the track more explosive.i'll try to work it out however! :rolleyes:;)

I like the intro, it sets a nice mood for the rest of the song. As Cybernetika said though, some elements are a bit distorted, for example the kick sounds a bit low-quality. The Acidlines though are indeed great, love 'em :D

The melodies around 16.10 and 18.30 sound a bit offbeat... I would move the notes around just a little bit.

I think some atmospheric effects for example in the start would do very well, especially when only the kick and bass are playing.

Overall a nice track though, keep it up!

yep definitely nice track, even if at some moments the acidlines sound too loud and strident, but u know it already and u will improve that, otherwise it is a good track.

twisted :)

PS don't think there is a little problem with the sound at about 6.15?

PPS your track got charisma ^_^

just a little bit more :huh:  :rolleyes:  :P  ;)

305825[/snapback]

take a LOT more:

great track man, i like it a lot!

Spiritual vibes all over, trippy leads and suprising story, with an intense ending, very good indeed :)

i'll listen to the other track now to see if it can match this one :)

boom

best of luck

Serguei :: Swan X-1