What the hell is "nitzhonot"

NT

Could anyone give me an explanation of what this exactly means?

nitzhonot? stupid word <_<

Thanks ;)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lemmiwinks made a pretty accurate description in the past:

Nitzhonot - Well, most people will say this isn't really psy... it's done mostly in Israel and Greece and it sounds like kids playing around with cartoon-samples and melodic psy ideas, but not something very coherent. It's sorta like melodic/ israeli trance pushed to the limit of commericalism. Examples: Eyal Barkan, Holy Men, Cyan,...

It's the most cheesy fluff imaginable... <_<

/DP

Lemmiwinks made a pretty accurate description in the past:

It's the most cheesy fluff imaginable...  <_<

/DP

300272[/snapback]

Ah, thank you ! :) I think i know it now... now the only thing left for me is to hear the so called "Nitzhonot" .. any samples? Is Astral Projection nitzhonot?

Ah, thank you ! :) I think i know it now... now the only thing left for me is to hear the so called "Nitzhonot" .. any samples?

300278[/snapback]

Samples: http://www.saikosounds.com/english/show_ar...sp?artist_id=74

Is Astral Projection nitzhonot?

300278[/snapback]

Well, that's debatable... I'd say no AP is not nitzhonot - especially the older stuff is way too complex... Uplifting yes, fluffy maybe, cheesy perhaps, nitzhohot no...

/DP

Samples: http://www.saikosounds.com/english/show_ar...sp?artist_id=74

Well, that's debatable... I'd say no AP is not nitzhonot - especially the older stuff is way too complex... Uplifting yes, fluffy maybe, cheesy perhaps, nitzhohot no...

/DP

300283[/snapback]

Ah, thanks for the samples, it sounds like regular TV-trance / happy hardcore stuff to me... better call it shitzhonot then ;) , then AP isn't nitzhonot compared to this , i see! thanks DP!

Sorry but I dont get it, winnings? are you sure you got the right word in english?

Peace

300275[/snapback]

no... you're right

it's a mistake to translate it just like that...

Nitzchonot in hebrew is plural Nitzachon=victory

better?

style created as an answer to all police party raids in israel...that is why it is so fast. during a party every minute counted when you knew the cops were going to bust in eventually. some of the songs i do like because of those cartoon samples. like eyal's smurfs and luminus' road runner themes. hilarious.

Is Astral Projection nitzhonot?

300278[/snapback]

So, that is how much you hate Astral Projection ? :huh:

Nitzhonot is one of the worst genres in trance music ever.

The only group that made something quality in that style was Shiva Sidpao.

So, that is how much you hate Astral Projection ?  :huh:

300392[/snapback]

yeah, and even some Shiva Shidapu tracks i would say that are more goa than nitzhonot...

yap, nitzhonot sux...

except maybe for the greek crew "Darma"...

300350[/snapback]

not true... (see below)

So, that is how much you hate Astral Projection ?  :huh:

300392[/snapback]

there were some "qulity" ones at the begining... but later like fullon infected qulity trance the shitty brand of nitzchonot started to appeare

i liked (and still like) some like: Holy Men's first album - Intelligence Genetics http://www.discogs.com/release/409188

or some Psycholoop but after a while all started producing a very low quality of nitzchonot... and like fullon every other kid started making notzchonot...

i dont care if people thinks its stupid or not , but i love it.

Nitzhonot is funny goa , cool for mad people (like me x) ) that likes kickdrum changes , weird fills , cheezy synths with killer melodic lines (Cyan for example) and stuff like Shiva Shidapu - Area 51 !

I like Nitz :D

yeah, and even some Shiva Shidapu tracks i would say that are more goa than nitzhonot...

300401[/snapback]

yes, i thought Shiva Shidapu is pure goa

anyway he rocks! :D

no... you're right

it's a mistake to translate it just like that...

Nitzchonot in hebrew is plural Nitzachon=victory

better?

300320[/snapback]

Hahahaha

Actually buddy, the translation is not victory or winning but conducting. The act a conductor performs on a symphony.

It relates to the early trance music in Israel because the artist will get on stage, wave his hands in the air as the melody play just as if he was conducting the crowd.

I must tell u nitzhonots haters that for me, it was the first contact with fast pre-psy trance. and it was actually quite a treat at the time.

Every week a new track will come out like, Tarzan, Jungle story, elephants, and such... and it really got us kids excited. Till this day I get a kick listening to holymen tracks.

Nitzhonots trance is the closest trance to goa.

I could be wrong about the translation, but I always thought it to be that kind of nitzhonots and not victories.

i dont care if people thinks its stupid or not , but i love it.

Nitzhonot is funny goa , cool for mad people (like me x) ) that likes kickdrum changes , weird fills , cheezy synths with killer melodic lines (Cyan for example) and stuff like Shiva Shidapu - Area 51 !

I like Nitz  :D

300934[/snapback]

I don`t care, too ;):)

• 4 months later...

Area 51, isn't real nitzhonot.. mayb a bit, but there are way worse songs then this..

Astrix had some bad nitzhonot songs for example like "No Gravity", an other song i have from him which is nitzhonot is "Thunder" and that song isn't that bad.. By the way, The Album by Shive Shidapu isn't Nitzhonot, it's only their old style which is, and they have some nice tracks there too.. But most nitzhonot really sucks