M.O.S. (Mittelstandskinder Ohne Strom)

Chrome

I'm just listening to V.A. Exploring Another Reality from Organics, and... I should confirm that M.O.S. stuff is beautiful out there (tracks: "Spring" & especially "Voltkraft")! :wub: Not saying about their early stuff released elsewhere (for example, "Click" & "Winter Kills").

I still haven't heard M.O.S. albums, but what concerns their older stuff, it's just excellent!!!

I'm just listening to V.A. Exploring Another Reality from Organics, and... I should confirm that M.O.S. stuff is beautiful out there (tracks: "Spring" & especially "Voltkraft")! :wub: Not saying about their early stuff released elsewhere (for example, "Click" & "Winter Kills").

I still haven't heard M.O.S. albums, but what concerns their older stuff, it's just excellent!!!

300026[/snapback]

wow then you HAVE to check out their 3 albums Bug, Meter, and Drive !

Guest The Journey Man Project

Never "got" the album Bug... but loved Meter, deep driving techtrance, and Drive was great, sort of flipped a bit to the old acid techno sounds, more of a sunrise style album.... wish they;d release some more...

Yeah, those singles on Exploring Another Reality are one of theirs best tracks...

I don't have BUG yet but heard it is their best album.

METER was rather dull and monotonous at a lot of stages but DRIVE was great, minimal, yet dark and gloomy artistic album...I like MOS...They make intelligent music....

Okay, i got a question concerning M.O.S.:

On Goa-head vol. 7 there is this rather boring song from M.O.S. called "Click" but it is also on Tantrance vol. 7 but on Tantrance it is a total different song , and less boring.. where did this go wrong?.. i think the version on Tantrance is the right one, but what is the one on Goa-head vol. 7 then? Or vice versa? :huh:

BTW: The song "My baby" is really scary / pumping dark stuff... great tune! that sample somewhere halfway through... "my baby.... have you seen my baby...?" :ph34r:

On Goa-head vol. 7 there is this rather boring song from M.O.S. called "Click" but it is also on Tantrance vol. 7  but on Tantrance it is a total different song , and less boring.. where did this go wrong?.. i think the version on Tantrance is the right one, but what is the one on Goa-head vol. 7 then? Or vice versa?  :huh:

300536[/snapback]

Hm... Looks like 2 different tracks, really. I was mentioning the one on Tantrance 7 in my first post. But now I have no idea which one is "Click" exactly.

Hm, okay.. let me post samples of both tracks, i'll get back on this one :)

Okay! So here they are!

M.O.S. - CLICK - on GOA-HEAD VOL.7

M.O.S. - CLICK - on TANTRANCE VOL.7

spot the difference? what happened here, which is the real one? what is the other record then? :D

Okay! So here they are!

M.O.S. - CLICK - on GOA-HEAD VOL.7

M.O.S. - CLICK - on TANTRANCE VOL.7

spot the difference? what happened here, which is the real one? what is the other record then? :D

300857[/snapback]

I checked out some of my MOS mp3s, and found the answer. The "Click" version on Tantrance is the same track as "Der Nachste Tag", which appears on Goa Classix Vol. 2. So my guess is that the version on Goa Head is the real "Click", while the version on Tantrance is mislabeled.

Thanks! Its mislabelled on Tantrance 7 then... i prefer "Der Nachste Tag" by far over "Click" then... great dark / hypnotizing song ... spooky sounds and synths :)