Guitar Psy: Cybernetika - Icestorms

Heya,

I just made a new track. I just played around a bit with ReFX Slayer 2 and out came this new baby called "Icestorms" :)

It features some roaring heavy metal guitars, dark leads and a groovy bassline and percussion. Ah, before I tell too much, you better listen yourself :)

Title: Icestorms

BPM: 144

Length: 7:00 min

Bitrate: 192 kbps

Filesize: ~10 MB.

The link:

Download Cybernetika - Icestorms

Enjoy, and please leave me some feedback. I really appreciate that :)

(edit: link fixed :ph34r: .. edit²: please ignore that I posted this in the wrong forum, I got used to it ;))

Wow, thanks for all the comments. Well, this is not really my usual style either but I try to cover as many different variations of Psy as possible :) ... I just try whatever I feel like :) ... well about the guitars: It's very difficult to make them deeper without letting them interfere with the bassline. Actually its almost impossible to me to make a psy bassline with some heavy guitars on top without heavy interferences. Any suggestions?

Guest Squaffy

nice track, good bass :D

the guitar lacks in power and sounds thin. add more mid and bass for the guitar B)

300924[/snapback]

Agree about the guitar, but other than that - well done :)

Awesome tune! (: The first hardcore guitarmelody reminds me of eskimo a bit :D And I'm loving the melody that comes in about 1:06 and continues to 2:00, awesome! :rolleyes:

Great work!