The Best Infected Mushroom Album ?

Xochi

here's hoping that Juno Reactor will do the trick. 30th of September live in Thessaloniki, hehe  :D

311896[/snapback]

dude, are you stuck in 1997? hmm...

go listen to some new artists, why don't ya? you might be pleasantly surprised. ;)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, are you stuck in 1997? hmm...

go listen to some new artists, why don't ya? you might be pleasantly surprised. ;)

311991[/snapback]

Why would you think he is stuck in 1997 if he likes artists that happen to be most active back then ?

Maybe he wants to hear them more than the rest just because they WERE and ARE still the best ? There is no point in feeling optimistic about new artists cause they bring nothing new.

I would LIKE to listen to Juno Reactor just because I've never heard them live...

I would rather go and hear them than most of new artists... ;)

Posted Image

IM THA SOEPAHVIZAAAAAAA!111 KILLAARGHAOIHRHRE

fuck this shit

Why would you think he is stuck in 1997 if he likes artists that happen to be most active back then ?

maybe because it's 2005 now?

Maybe he wants to hear them more than the rest just because they WERE and ARE still the best ? There is no point in feeling optimistic about new artists cause they bring nothing new.

311995[/snapback]

well, that's why I keep telling y'all - quit being so stubborn, expand your horizons, go listen to some new artists, you might be pleasantly surprised.

well, that's why I keep telling y'all - quit being so stubborn...

311997[/snapback]

' Gee, thanks 'pa ! ' I am glad you enlightened me...

:huh:

We expanded our horizons enough, I tried to dig so many new stuff but they are simply not enough inspiring.

You need for live act more than just bleeps and blops. B)

We expanded our horizons enough, I tried to dig so many new stuff but they are simply not enough inspiring.

312001[/snapback]

okay, so be stubborn. see if I care.

I would LIKE to listen to Juno Reactor just because I've never heard them live...

I would rather go and hear them than most of new artists... ;)

311995[/snapback]

Well, Seraph pretty much said it there. Evere single one and especially the last album of Juno is forward moving music. The have a unique sound.

I'm not saying I'm closed to newer artists, I try to get informed as much as I can, but of course as I grow older I will have some favorites (artists, albums) from my first years.

Juno still rock though ;)

• 3 weeks later...

All albums from IM are perfect SO CHOOSE  :D

326148[/snapback]

well, personally, IM the supervisor wasnt worthy of wiping my ass with.

however,

BP Empire, is to me, their best album, and an excellent one at that. i still listen to it today.

1)BP Empire

2)Classical Mushroom

3)The Gathering

4)Converting Vegetarians

5)IM the supervisor

just curious as to why everyone loves BP Empire so much?

326152[/snapback]

i found the production levels to be better than any other album. it was also the darkest album by them, and it had Dancing with Kadafi on it, which is like one of the best psy tunes ever.

my favorite is Converting Vegetarians.

it has Elation Station, i love that song!! well, the middle of it is a little odd, but the rest is amazing. also Jeenge and Drop Out... so good. plus many other incredible moments hidden throughout.

i really didnt enjoy their dancey tunes until IM the Supervisor.

my favorite is Converting Vegetarians.

it has Elation Station, i love that song!!  well, the middle of it is a little odd, but the rest is amazing.  also Jeenge and Drop Out... so good.  plus many other incredible moments hidden throughout.

i really didnt enjoy their dancey tunes until IM the Supervisor.

326156[/snapback]

Unbalanced (Babykiller rmx) on B.P. Empire owns, thats such a good tune.

B.P Empire I believe it turned a page in psytrance, this album combines a lot of styles if you hear it well.Some artists when the album came out they trying to find the same flow of the tracks but... :P

hmm interesting!

i will have to go back to it and listen.

when it came out, i listened to it many times.

and didnt like any tracks ... kinda liked PGM.

but i will listen to it again because,

much art is so far beyond the times,

u can only like when u go back to hear it later :)

i found the production levels to be better than any other album. it was also the darkest album by them, and it had Dancing with Kadafi on it, which is like one of the best psy tunes ever.

326153[/snapback]

If i remember correctly, Dancing With Kadafi, is completly made with Reason!

Of course not the mastering..