Any other people who wants exchange their sounds

I have idea to find people in this community, which wants to make music together.

Basicly one possibility is exchange sounds via yousendit.com or some ftp (as audio samples) and making treks separetelly with exchanged/shared sounds with other peoples.

just one thing:

via this server yousendit.com we can exchange sounds and its no problem (to 1GB capacity:) or we have other possibilities.. I think about ftp somewhere..

One more:

this topic was created, because many times I try to understand, why peoples from open community doesn't making treks together, why ?

I trying to understand and find people with opened minds and what doesn't have fear about their creation as I am I think. When do you have some good treks, you want to listen feedback, you find other listeners for it, so why don't make trek together, try it and make next sense to this generation. exchange samples between peoples and make some psytrance.. Somebody has good own samples, somebody has good inspiration, how to arranged your tunes in trek/s/..

Informations about me: Im from Prague in Czech, Im 26. I have daughter Kristynka (Kiki)and GF called Gabca (Shakti).

I have child 9 month old girl named Kristyna and works for keep alive family. I don't have many time for composing as years ago, but still I want to make it.

Im sorry for englih

What about you?

What do you think about it?

We can have more possibilities.. any suggestions?

To exchanged sounds send me email: spacer.cz@email.cz , my ICQ no: 283 - 664 - 275 with nick spacer.

For peoples which wants to cooperate with me, here is the link for free exchange

http://s48.yousendit.com/e.aspx?id=1F28L1R...UX3F615J6DYLVJ7

If link will doesn't work, try this one

http://mujweb.cz/www/shax/spacer_sounds.zip?r=5510

or this one

http://mujweb.cz/www/shax/spacer_sounds.zip

:Peace:Love:Live:

"I try to understand many times, why peoples from this open community doesn't make more tracks together or exchange own samples in wav format 44.1Hz.. why?"

thanks for your time x

• 4 weeks later...

That's what I want. But 8minutes bass not needed. I just need only 15sec., one longer tune at 523Hz (tune C4) or 440Hz (A3)... If you don't now, what frequency, don't worry..I'll hear, I'll know.

Its good to make full track, but we can start from tunes.

I will send you my bass, yo will send me your bass etc. You can make your track with my bass or what you want and I will make my track with your bass or what I want... Simply, exchange sounds and compose music together

Any other idea is welcomed!

just to say something and let me know you are - peoples which wants make tracks together and what doesn't care about their creation...

Its question about me: is it this man crazy? - many of you asked.

No still believe to find friends from this nice culture, because when you don't find or noone find, it means the culture is stagnant ..

Deepdrone:

yes. good idea. I would like to listen some your tracks and remix it.

What do you think about my idea?

I want to exchange sounds (thats for example - you zip or rar some sounds, space to 1GB through www.yousendit.com, and then paste on this site on my email spacer.cz will come link on your file with sounds. I think its good to exchange, its inspirative, guy.

In wav I can send you some stuff, its on link

there you can download some my sounds..its not big file..

If you will be interrested in, send me any yours.

Sundrop:

I make it in Cubase, sounds stuff in softsynths, vstis etc.

I would like to listen some your tracks and can remix it.

What do you think about my idea?

I want to exchange sounds (thats for example - you zip or rar some sounds, space to 1GB through www.yousendit.com, and then paste on this site on my email spacer.cz will come link on your file with sounds. I think its good to exchange, its inspirative, guy.

In wav I can send you some stuff, its on link

there you can download some my sounds..its not big file..

If you will be interrested in, send me any yours.

You can use it in your tracks if you like and can use it in software u use, in Reason.

If you will send me yours, I can make some track in Cubase etc.

Its nice, right?

I want to do anything with, because psytrance never dies, its live in my head and I like to make tracks and listen good sound stuff..

But I don't want copy of sample cds..its not interresting, because its anonymous and many people don't know from what it is done, its not such pleasure and no inspiration for me.

What do you think about?

Let's make music together, man

i don't understand what you want... only audio sample ?

i want make sound with you if you want but send a full track, not sample....

when i make cooperate sound, i do a "base" for example i send a track about 8 minutes with only kick bass, and you make sound over it...

sorry for my english lol

secretside:

Its good to make full track, but we can start from tunes.

I will send you my bass, yo will send me your bass etc. You can make your track with my bass or what you want and I will make my track with your bass or what I want... Simply, exchange sounds and compose music together :)

Hi all,

I want to thanks Cooper for his tip on y**sendit server.

just now Im working with 2 people from Slovakia and one from Shicago.

Hope to find here next peoples to make tracks together..

Idea is simple.

Everyone can make own sounds, track.

We share our tunes and send to each other who wants to join this free community.

It really works on and gives inspirations.

Here I send you link for next my sounds stuff I maked in Dream station :)

44100Hz, stereo, fx.. synth, atmo

http://mujweb.cz/www/chomout/spacer_ndsounds.rar

enjoy

Suggestions are welcomed

For this time I have limit up to 3MB on my web. If anyone knows about better free server, please let me know.

"Many things you will live, when you try to make it real"

We make any sounds. We exchange sounds. We make tracks (anyone can make arrange in own favourite soft for this) and can send tracks for feedback and inspiration :)

I use Cubase.

Tunes created in Dream station, Absynth, Vanguard, Hydra, Imposcar, FM-7 ..

Sampler used is Kontakt.

From the historical view I created many sounds in wav audio format, will be presets and banks too later.

Before years I used Buzz studio with tracker, modular.

"Many things you will live, when you try to make it real"