31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy music more when you are drunk

• Hell yeah, bring the tequila
    • hmm... no?
    • maybe
    • define drunk
    • i don't drink
    • im drunk all the time who cares...

personally it 'numbs' my senses and much of my interest for complex, multi-layered music. If it has an easily recognizable melody or even better a voice is more appealing in those cases. i just wanted to see what people thought.

define drunk :rolleyes:

Hell yeah!!

I mean , Psy works as good sober or drunk , but with crappy house and club music

i must be drunk to dance :-)

298483[/snapback]

and it if it's disco or karaoke i got to be shit-housed

IMO being drunk is one of the lamest highs. I get a short lived mood lift, lose some inhibitions, feel swimmy in my head and then get tired and lethargic.

Depressants suck. When the buzz starts to hit it feels like the promise of a truly great high and then it just doesn't go anywhere.

Plus, alcohol hangovers are the worst of any drug I've tried. I'll take an entheogen or empathogen hangover anytime over that hot, restless, sicky, nauseous headachy feeling the day after drinking a lot.

Oh yea...to answer the question......no, i don't enjoy music more when drunk.

;)

IMO being drunk is one of the lamest highs.  I get a short lived mood lift, lose some inhibitions, feel swimmy in my head and then get tired and lethargic.

Depressants suck.  When the buzz starts to hit it feels like the promise of a truly great high and then it just doesn't go anywhere.

Plus, alcohol hangovers are the worst of any drug I've tried.  I'll take an entheogen or empathogen hangover anytime over that hot, restless, sicky, nauseous headachy feeling the day after drinking a lot.

;)

298552[/snapback]

great minds think alike B)

IMO being drunk is one of the lamest highs.  I get a short lived mood lift, lose some inhibitions, feel swimmy in my head and then get tired and lethargic.

Depressants suck.  When the buzz starts to hit it feels like the promise of a truly great high and then it just doesn't go anywhere.

Plus, alcohol hangovers are the worst of any drug I've tried.  I'll take an entheogen or empathogen hangover anytime over that hot, restless, sicky, nauseous headachy feeling the day after drinking a lot.

;)

298552[/snapback]

Same. Don't drink anymore anyways.

No tequila thanks, but a couple of cold beers and some blissful psy on the back porch in the sun is just right sometimes.

I don't need to drink to enjoy music, but if you are out, a few drinks adds to the overall enjoyment. No need to always get hangover.

Mmmm.... cold beer. Later... ;)

As mentioned before - smoking enhances the experience far more than drinking.

I have just come back from the Glade Festival where I drank the grand total of 6 beers in three days and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

My lungs, though, do not think I am such a clever old man...

Pedro

;)

298552[/snapback]

I totally agree with u mate... but still can't resist with a few beers along with my weed, but not to much.

I wouldn't say it makes me enjoy it more or less - the intoxicated effect I get from alcohol allows me to pick up different elements of the music than I would were I sober, tripping, high, or whatever else.

when drunk, I enjoy chamber music B)