Snake Thing - Blizzard of Ooze

Basilisk

Seriously. What a crazy tune! I put this on just now and after having spent a while listening to all-new stuff, I gotta wonder what the deal is. Hack the edges off and you're left with this pale imitation of a good oldie like this. Even Kiwa went spiralling down the can with their newer work, instead of pursuing some freaked out madness like this. Dust it off and give it another spin!

Seriously. What a crazy tune! I put this on just now and after having spent a while listening to all-new stuff, I gotta wonder what the deal is. Hack the edges off and you're left with this pale imitation of a good oldie like this. Even Kiwa went spiralling down the can with their newer work, instead of pursuing some freaked out madness like this. Dust it off and give it another spin!

295971[/snapback]

Yeas... it's a fantastic tune, as everything else Nick Taylor did...

and in case you missed it check out "Itchy witches of androgenetico" by Reflecta, its even more unsane.

295971[/snapback]

One of the most perfected pieces of psychedelic music ever made. If you like that style try Surreal Audio's Beats and Beyond compilation.

295971[/snapback]

You HAVE GOT to listen to SHANGO by Snake Thing, it ALSO makes everything new sound old and tired. THE peak track imo.