Old net-labels...

NT

Whoa, this sites are great!!

I just found at ftp://ftp.innerverse.org a tiara 21 mins long. Really nice :lol: .

One question: are these .xm files something special? I mean, the player says they're 32kbps but it still sounds nice. How come?

Thanks!

(edited a bit, because of mistakes)

.xm files are made in FastTracker2

Whoa, this sites are great!!

I just found at ftp://ftp.innerverse.org a tiara 21 mins long. Really nice :lol: .

One question: are these .xm files something special? I mean, the player says they're 32kbps but it still sounds nice. How come?

Thanks!

(edited a bit, because of mistakes)

check out Milky tracker. These .xm files were used by trackers in the MS-DOS & amiga days. .Xm is something like a .mid file. It can save samples & sequences.

Milkytracker is a port of probably, the most used tracker Fasttracker2 to all current OS. WinXp, mac, linux, even handheld OS( win CE), so you can carry it on the bus and make music :posford: .

and milkytracker really has that Fast tracker2 feeling, still same layout, same options, but no driver conflicts etc etc. like you have when trying to run FT on WinXp.