Old net-labels...

NT

Ultrabeat / Black hole / Zine Wave Enthrophy / Onyx Trance ?

(if you don't know what i'm talking about right now... move along already)

Anyone? I'd like to recover their releases (mostly modules)... lost almost everything when my old pc died... especially from the last 3 labels... anyone still has some of this on their HDD?

Ultrabeat / Black hole / Zine Wave Enthrophy / Onyx Trance ?

(if you don't know what i'm talking about right now... move along already)

Anyone? I'd like to recover their releases (mostly modules)... lost almost everything when my old pc died... especially from the last 3 labels... anyone still has some of this on their HDD?

294715[/snapback]

I'll check what I have at home, only problem is finding the CD-R with everything on! Marking CDs is so out of fashion..

Can't remember 'Zine Wave Enthropy' at all, did they release much?

I'll check what I have at home, only problem is finding the CD-R with everything on! Marking CDs is so out of fashion..

Can't remember 'Zine Wave Enthropy' at all, did they release much?

294803[/snapback]

ZWE was a swedish group (i think), didn't exist very long all i remember was an artist named "p-tec" released stuff on there and some song called "Caffeïne" ... if i remember anything else i'll let it know

oh i think it was hosted on trance.org ...

Edit: i remember another artist of zwe: Paws ..

found some stuff here

i dont think these are all? (are they ?)

but most of them are available, yes ...

295513[/snapback]

You are right.. these aren't all releases... otherwise i wouldn't even ask for UB stuff ;)

So! any news?

• 2 years later...

>Ultrabeat / Black hole / Zine Wave Enthrophy / Onyx Trance ?

>[...]>Anyone? I'd like to recover their releases (mostly modules)... lost almost everything when my old pc died... especially from the last 3 labels... anyone still has some of this on their HDD?

I may have all Ultrabeat's work, one by Blackhole, all P-Tec's modules. Private Message me and I will tell you how to contact me. I believe Soem Aeld (a member here) has some of P-Tec's newer work that I do not have. Do you know if he still uses this forum?

I wish Matrix^3 had stuck around... he had some absolutely great material in the works as Mantis when contact was lost.

The same goes with pr0teus, who released on Ultrabeat. Speaking of which, I really wish he would respond to my emails one of these days... five years ago I sent him several hundred dollars to license some tracks of his for release and he simply never got around to sending the masters or anything else I could use. Weird, isn't it? You'd figure a musician would like to get his music out there. Live and learn, I guess.

I wish Matrix^3 had stuck around... he had some absolutely great material in the works as Mantis when contact was lost.

The same goes with pr0teus, who released on Ultrabeat. Speaking of which, I really wish he would respond to my emails one of these days... five years ago I sent him several hundred dollars to license some tracks of his for release and he simply never got around to sending the masters or anything else I could use. Weird, isn't it? You'd figure a musician would like to get his music out there. Live and learn, I guess.

effed :blink:

effed :blink:

woooww thats so fucked up, i can ask symbiote, he is on messenger and maybe he knows proteus but i dont know. sorry to hear u lost hundreds of dollars! were the tracks so great? i remember only symbiote's and something else touched me.. but yeah ultrabeat was uber killer.. never heard the other net lab

les but i remember trax in space! i did download some but not enough as there were gazillions of modules... goa trance including unreleased and mudules must reach a million tracks produced over the world!

woooww thats so fucked up, i can ask symbiote, he is on messenger and maybe he knows proteus but i dont know. sorry to hear u lost hundreds of dollars! were the tracks so great? i remember only symbiote's and something else touched me.. but yeah ultrabeat was uber killer.. never heard the other net lab

les but i remember trax in space! i did download some but not enough as there were gazillions of modules... goa trance including unreleased and mudules must reach a million tracks produced over the world!

The tracks were really good for the time--sort of a funky take on the full-on style that was big, somewhat like Psychoid's work (and I also had contact with them before they too dropped off the face of the Earth). Andy (pr0teus) sent an apology to me at one point, promising to fulfil his end of the deal, but it's been five years now... I can't say I have much hope, but I'm too stubborn to simply give in and forget about it. The situation is, of course, ironic, for he stood to benefit more than I ever did... and I'm out several hundred bucks for hoping to help him start his career. Dumb move on my part, that's all. While waiting for the tracks that were to be pressed, I made contact with Andy C. on behalf of CHI-A.D., and so their material went toward that first, ill-fated 12" single...

Weird trivia: even I released some modules back in the day... some so obscure I don't even have a copy, but supposedly they're out there on the Internet somewhere or another. I shudder to think of what they must sound like.

Interesting bits: has anyone collected Erez Aizen's first modules? Furthermore, does anyone know what released tracks were in fact composed with Scream/Impulse/Fasttracker? I heard that Magic Mushroom song on what was it--Full-On 3?--was the product of such software.