Agitato label statement

lost tribe

Yes but you are trying really hard to protect Michelle (like you are her lawyer or something) not to mention the insults you originally said for Agitato.

Sorry man but if user Kabala is affiliated with Agitato then you obviously are affiliated with Michelle.

297133[/snapback]

Yes well I did do the background check in the beginning and the only thing that I could find out was that they fucked her in the arse big time indeed. I apologized that already. I don't know Michele. Chatted with her once and some emails/pms, that's all.

Look I just kept this topic updated with the latest info. And shared some of my own thoughts. I'm entitled to do that. You're entitled to your own opinion too.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you think agitato's act is 100% right?

297109[/snapback]

as far that i can see agitato accted 100% right & respected the contract with michele.

hey traveler now that i see that you have spoken to michele,i can understand all your "missunderstandings" on this topic :P

looks like she played you....... :blink:

hehehehe.......yes....& he said i conected to agitato......

sorry but,

i conected to facts & truth.

traveller & michele are sitting on the tree......K-I-S-S-I-N-G........ :lol::lol::lol:

p.s i just saw she deleted her last post (13.07)again.......mmm....

1 Ben, Miche & Prof. Stretch

2 Violet Vision

3 Nick Doof

4 J.Viewz

5 Jonathan Dagan

6 Beathackers

7 Jonathan Dagan

8 Sub 6 ..remix

9 ??

10 unconscious collective

11 Nick Doof

12 Violet Vision

13 ??

14 Fly Agaric.. NOT the sample atleast.. gray matter

..eh actually it's :blink: like a cross breed between the 2 tunes.. whooa :)

going at #4.. sounds good to me :D

#6 totally roxxor :P

#9 ..eh that's not duvdev is it? <_<

so what was it again, around 600€? that makes 40€ a track.. I would love to buy myself a few tracks with 40€ for my own private use only B)

Guest .::E.P

1st tune sounds brilliant..

gonna keep this post updated

297228[/snapback]

sorry but i listened to that first track and she's out of tune a few times... I am not at all impressed with her vocal skills and i do think she's way overhyped (maybe because she used to date Simon). Her music was very nice though.

sorry but i listened to that first track and she's out of tune a few times... I am not at all impressed with her vocal skills and i do think she's way overhyped (maybe because she used to date Simon).  Her music was very nice though.

297239[/snapback]

I was referring to the track in general.. not just her voice

I was referring to the track in genral.. not just her voice

297243[/snapback]

Yes but she's been hyped on her "fantastic" voice and not really her music which is very nice but nothing spetacular IMO. It's as always when a woman enter this scene - "amazing" ;)

Yes but she's been hyped on her "fantastic" voice and not really her music which is very nice but nothing spetacular IMO.  It's as always when a woman enter this scene - "amazing" ;)

297250[/snapback]

I don't think she's that hyped.. like "Cosma" for example.. now he was hyped

ever seen michele spinning? it's entertaining ;)

I don't think she's that hyped.. like "Cosma" for example.. now he was hyped

ever seen michele spinning? it's entertaining ;)

297253[/snapback]

No she's deffinently not in the same hype catergory but nevertheless she's hyped as a great singer... and she's not. Any girl who's an artist are being seen as amazing in this scene because there's so few... Guess quality judgement in some guys brains stop when they see a pretty girl ;)

No she's deffinently not in the same hype catergory but nevertheless she's hyped as a great singer...  and she's not.  Any girl who's an artist are being seen as amazing in this scene because there's so few... Guess quality judgement in some guys brains stop when they see a pretty girl ;)

297256[/snapback]

I don't know. I like her voice, it's naughty somehow. Not that I'm a huge tit fucking expert on theory of music. You say missed notes and stuff. Irrelevant to me. :blink:

Never hyped her myself or anything.. not like say Simon's stuff ;) ..but I don't deny I like it a lot :)

I don't know. I like her voice, it's naughty somehow. Not that I'm a huge tit fucking expert on theory of music. You say missed notes and stuff. Irrelevant to me.  :blink:

Never hyped her myself or anything.. not like say Simon's stuff ;) ..but I don't deny I like it a lot  :)

297261[/snapback]

not missed tones... out of tune... huge deal if you call yourself a singer as she does ;)

it's got nothing to do with music theory really.

sorry but i listened to that first track and she's out of tune a few times... I am not at all impressed with her vocal skills and i do think she's way overhyped (maybe because she used to date Simon).  Her music was very nice though.

297239[/snapback]

You're just jealous because she's collaborating with other artists and you're stuck with your old DAT samples. ;)

You're just jealous because she's collaborating with other artists and you're stuck with your old DAT samples.  ;)

297418[/snapback]

haha good one but nahhhh mate.. She's never really impressed me.. believe me if I wanted to work with a singer I could find 10 time better vocalists just by looking in Malmoe or going to Copenhagen.

At least they know how to sing in tune. That should be the least to require from someone releasing her voice on CD's.

haha good one but nahhhh mate.. She's never really impressed me.. believe me if I wanted to work with a singer I could find 10 time better vocalists just by looking in Malmoe or going to Copenhagen.

297423[/snapback]

I believe you, mate, just kidding around. :)

i've heard the samples from saikosounds, and i don't know.. i don't know what to think.. it's a bit confused... i have to give it a chance, i have to hear whole album, complete.....

At least they know how to sing in tune. That should be the least to require from someone releasing her voice on CD's.

297423[/snapback]

suppose she could say something similar about you? like for example that she only collobrates with talented and innovative artists? you know.. :rolleyes:

suppose she could say something similar about you? like for example that she only collobrates with talented and innovative artists? you know..  :rolleyes:

297688[/snapback]

traveller i dont really care if you think i am not tallented ot innovative.. all i know is I dont sing because i dont sing very well even though i actually can sing in tune.