Wizzy Noise - Sabotage Part 1

Lemmiwinks

Wizzy tell me Overvoltage isn't a Juno Reactor rip-off. Well, I don't know. Sounds a bit too similar anyway.

319771[/snapback]

what i hear is just wizzy noise's typical melodies with a breakbeat beneath it, so the similarity could be coincidence

Great album.

and I love how every track is different.

and the depeche thing ... i loooove it

and that juno reactor track just makes me dance whatever i do

and time machine - 5 - 6:30 - pure bliss and heaven for me

i think that whether you like this album sort of depends if you like the wizzy noise's sound in general: i just can't get enough of their sound, hence i also love this album ;)

this album is a more melodic and powerful that stereo electric though, especially the punk city remix and behemoth are pretty heavy, but it's also lacking the mysterious, dark elements from their previous album

in overall i liked stereo electric better, even though behemoth is absolutely a monster-tune ("killaaaarrrrgghhhr")

320610[/snapback]

i meant elecktro theater, instead of stereo electric :ph34r:

i think that whether you like this album sort of depends if you like the wizzy noise's sound in general: i just can't get enough of their sound, hence i also love this album ;)

320610[/snapback]

*sigh* I used to be one of those people...the kind who couldn't get enough of the wizzy noise sound...'Tribal Dawn', 'Acid Echo', and 'Twisted Love' are some of my all time favorites, and i really liked Elektro Theater...maybe a few tracks off Stereo Electric as well, but this new sound, what I listened to anyways (the Punk City single), I was totally turned off by, that I really didn't even have any desire to hear the new album :( such a shame...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest The Journey Man Project

It's like the didn't wanna do the same old shit but instead went home after seeing Juno Reactor live and copies the exact style... about as original as a skazi cover of Metallica... sure it sounds good but nothing new...