Fuck agitato records

traveller

lol, typical forum stuff, I must agree with OTT that it is NOT his fault that the cds are scratched and that he can't do anything about it...

He could be a little more polite tho, but I understand the frustrations after reading what other people are doing to him on isratrance etc...

I should publish some mails I had after the Apsara release of people only telling shit to me because we dared to release melodic goa trance the old school style... Otheriwse OTT, don't care about those mails/messages, ignore them, you are a musician, not a manager (I think) :)

295641[/snapback]

Cool :D. I have never gotten any e-mails like that, maybe Tranceform isn't goa enough :P..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think I'm going to not say what I think because I made a record a while back and I'm afraid of losing a few sales?

What kind of mercenary whore do you think I am?

I value honesty over profit any day.

295763[/snapback]

AHHAHAH I love it when integrity and tactlessness come together!!!

A thousand warm smiles to you Ott, from smelly Melbourne. Damion tells me how hilarious you are, and dammit i can't wait to FINALLY hear you play come Nov!!!!

YOU ROCK MATE!!!!!

damn you all

this topic is about michellush and agitato

stick to it!

now, Fuck agitato!

i used to like them in the past

now they sucks, the music they release sucks, the whole label is stinks.

this is not the first time their artists complain because money problems!

• 7 months later...

FP... I think you targeted your frustration towards wrong place and judged Twisted on false premises --> It's just not their job to replace a scratched cd you ordered from Psyshop. Blame Psyshop if they don't fix what they should.. not Twisted. No woder Ott got pissy.

Trolsk... stop giving artists higher moral standars than to yourself.

jesus

some scary stuff

498944[/snapback]

yes, if im not mistaken they even had their own thread here, or was it in entertaining thread <_< ?! anyway - those are funny :lol: !

edit :

Posted Image

:lol:

Edited by reger

just because yer dad was a crack addict, it still gives you NO right to beat up 8 year old retards... and i am so dissapointed in you traveller..... see, jesus died on the cross for YOUR sins, and he expects you to treat your wife with respect!!! so next time you think about cheating on her, remember the movie "you've got mail" and think about how tom hanks was a corporate asshole but was a sweet guy inside... and you should say " i love you" more often, btw... but anyways, im sorry that your parents got in that accicent, and i hope soemday youll come to terms with the fact that elvis is DEAD and there nothing you can do about it... so i guess in the long run, the main point is that, only YOU can prevent forest fires!!!!!!

what? IM a cocksucker? yeah right, buddy! you shouldnt take stuff like that seriously... feathers and FP will back me up here... they KNOW im not a pedophile!

i made some kickass HOT fuckin salsa today that i tricked a few people into eating...

oh, back to the point, after i found my bunny, she had an infection in her neck, so i took her to the vet, and they gave me some pills... (good ones btw...) and i had to beat up a nigger for them, but havent we all been there? (im joinkin there dudes, i love ya all!)

so anyways, after i set up the my entertainment center, you wouldnt believe it, but paul reubens... YES, THE peewee!!! well, he told me some life lessons about pudding and rainbows and stuff till i changed the channel.

oh, i was just reminded to leave reger a message about his mommy trying to get ahold of you dude, but couldnt, so she called me... (dont ask how i know her, you wouldnt want to know, dude...)

what? IM a cocksucker? yeah right, buddy! you shouldnt take stuff like that seriously... feathers and FP will back me up here... they KNOW im not a pedophile!

i made some kickass HOT fuckin salsa today that i tricked a few people into eating...

oh, back to the point, after i found my bunny, she had an infection in her neck, so i took her to the vet, and they gave me some pills... (good ones btw...) and i had to beat up a nigger for them, but havent we all been there? (im joinkin there dudes, i love ya all!)

so anyways, after i set up the my entertainment center, you wouldnt believe it, but paul reubens... YES, THE peewee!!! well, he told me some life lessons about pudding and rainbows and stuff till i changed the channel.

oh, i was just reminded to leave reger a message about his mommy trying to get ahold of you dude, but couldnt, so she called me... (dont ask how i know her, you wouldnt want to know, dude...)

498974[/snapback]

If this conversation was in real life, i would have punched you in the face before you even got half way.

why are you still smoking?

i told you that your phone is out,but you still go and smoke like a chimney!

what do you think the butterflies are going to say about it?

happy birthday?no but your lack of insight in the social problems of today will get you fired! <_<

FP... I think you targeted your frustration towards wrong place and judged Twisted on false premises --> It's just not their job to replace a scratched cd you ordered from Psyshop. Blame Psyshop if they don't fix what they should.. not Twisted. No woder Ott got pissy.

Trolsk... stop giving artists higher moral standars than to yourself.

498805[/snapback]

OLD