Fuck agitato records

traveller

i don't understand how someone who makes such beautiful music can be so rude... however, welcome to the forum OTT, if you got your copy of Fallen Angel, would be nice to drop couple of words of your expression.....

love & light

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Save your pity mate. I'm not interested in all this bullshit and I'm certainly not going to suck the cock of some bullshitter on a web forum just to gain a couple of extra album sales. I'm just interested in saying it as I see it.

295598[/snapback]

Hahaha, I think you just lost a lot of your sales, mate.

And maybe if it wasn't 100 degrees in here, and maybe if the cat hadn't just vomited a huge stinking ball of fur and cat food onto my rug, and maybe if I wasn't missing my girlfriend because she's gone away to the Glade festival - maybe I could.

295615[/snapback]

So you decided to take it all out on a Twisted fan at a web forum? Pathetic!

You have zero respect left here.

Guest .::E.P

Hahaha, I think you just lost a lot of your sales, mate.

295741[/snapback]

He lost lot's of sales because he posted here? you got to be kidding me.

Keep cool Ott (just like your music) or my next post will be something like:

Kiss my ass :D

There's no need to get rude and i think we're getting out of topic.

So with wich one of us Michelle is going to bed....

:lol::lol::lol:

He lost lot's of sales because he posted here?  you got to be kidding me.

295747[/snapback]

No, I'm not kidding you. Calling your fans idiots and wankers on a public forum doesn't really make you look like a nice guy.

No, I'm not kidding you. Calling your fans idiots and wankers on a public forum doesn't really make you look like a nice guy.

295753[/snapback]

Sometimes fans can be idiots. Trust me some fans need to loose the groupie attitude and realise that it's not Hollywood. And dont forget that artists are only Humans and should not take crap from a fan just because that fan happen to like the music.

I am not saying that FP is an idiot or a groupie (I know he's not that kind of person)... I got all the respect for him and like him a lot. But I also know Ott from working with him in the past and my take on him is that it takes quite a bit to piss him off. I dont know the story between him and FP and I believe it's between them.

To say that he will loose a lot of sales because he say what he think in this forum is quite unrealistic. Maybe 10-20% of the people in this scene goes to forums like this and believe me were lucky if 5% of the people of the scene visit this forum.

295753[/snapback]

You think I'm going to not say what I think because I made a record a while back and I'm afraid of losing a few sales?

What kind of mercenary whore do you think I am?

I value honesty over profit any day.

Sometimes fans can be idiots. Trust me some fans need to loose the groupie attitude and realise that it's not Hollywood. And dont forget that artists are only Humans and should not take crap from a fan just because that fan happen to like the music.

295760[/snapback]

Sure, but it can be said in a good and a bad way. Ott choose the bad way. His respone is just pathetic.

To say that he will loose a lot of sales because he say what he think in this forum is quite unrealistic. Maybe 10-20% of the people in this scene goes to forums like this and believe me were lucky if 5% of the people of the scene visit this forum.

295760[/snapback]

Sales are low as it is, insulting your fans and behaving like a total wanker hurts the sales, and people do talk about things like these. People at forums are probably very interested of this music so they are, or in this case were, potential consumers/supporters.

I have nothing against Ott. I won't reply to what he wrote here, I hate confrontations.

Can we get back to the subject now?

295762[/snapback]

Thats a very nice attitude. It's time for u to learn something Ott...

And if I'm not mistaken the subject was... Michele's going to bed with:

:ph34r:

Sure, but it can be said in a good and a bad way. Ott choose the bad way. His respone is just pathetic.

That goes both ways. I think it's funny that the artists always have to be oh so polite and behave like good boys (and girls) but those listening to their music can be all over them and insult them as much as they want. I've seen it again and again and all the time if an artist dare to respond (harsh or even in a polite manner) someone tell the artist that he or she should behave and not talk bad to the fans... Or the typical "Go and make some music"

I only got 2 words for that - double standard

Edited by .::E.P

Thats a very nice attitude. It's time for u to learn something Ott...

And if I'm not mistaken the subject was... Michele's going to bed with:

:ph34r:

295768[/snapback]

Actually I had my share of insulting and backstabbing people. It is one of my favorite hobbies. But usually I did it for a reason. But ofcourse, this is a forum and nothing of what is being said here is not really important. Let's just run wild with insulting words and see who has the biggest mouth. After all you are a big shot superstar, and I am.. well I am next to nobody. Average Joe. It is entertaining. Please continue.

You think I'm going to not say what I think because I made a record a while back and I'm afraid of losing a few sales?

295763[/snapback]

It's the way you said it. You do not know these people, the Twisted fans, and you have no right to call them idiots or wankers, it's very ignorant and disrespectful of you.

That goes both ways.  I think it's funny that the artists always have to be oh so polite and behave like good boys (and girls) but those listening to their music can be all over them and insult them as much as they want.

295769[/snapback]

Don't often agree with you mate, but you have a good point there.

Idiots like Trolsk think that I have a duty to creep about being nice to people who offer nothing but rudeness and disrespect - just in case they get all pissy and refuse to buy my next record.

Here is the news Trolsk. I don't care.

Bullshit breeds bullshit - and this;

Yes, my Shpongle cd is scratched. Yes i had problems with Prometheus and with Doof CDs. Yes, nobody @ Twisted doesn't answer. Yes, Ott told me that it's not his business and i should clear it out with Psyshop. Yes, Psyshop told me to fuck off after i bought approx 50 cds from them in the last 3 years. And NO, i am not buying new CDs from Twisted. Fuck them, and their attitude. They are no gods, only humans. If they want lessons in label management they should call Detox.

And another thing. What comes around, goes around. Talent doesn't stay forever.

is bullshit.

Don't blame me because you bought a "self-scratching cd"

I only got 2 words for that - double standard

295769[/snapback]

Artists are public persons.

If someone says Ott's music sucks, they're not judging him as a person, but when Ott calls twisted fans idiots and wankers for expressing conserns about the quality of their cds then he's judging people whom he do not know.

It's the way you said it. You do not know these people, the Twisted fans, and you have no right to call them idiots or wankers, it's very ignorant and disrespectful of you.

295773[/snapback]

And do you know Ott ? He's just a Human... Not a Hollywood Superstar.. I am so tired of this glorifying of artists in this scene. If he feel he's had it with someone then he got all the right to say what he think... I agree he should say it polite as anybody else - artist or not - but sometimes we all have had enough and say things more harsh than we should.. Somehow it just seem like you and quite a few other "fans" think it's more un-appropiate because he happen to release music... I simply dont get your way of thinking.

Artists are public persons.

If someone says Ott's music sucks, they're not judging him as a person, but when Ott calls twisted fans idiots and wankers for expressing conserns about the quality of their cds then he's judging people whom he do not know.

295780[/snapback]

hmmm I dont think I can count the number of times I have seen artists been called dumbasses, idiots and much worse by fans at various forums and also in reall life. But I guess that's ok and the artists should just take the crap in order to sell music... bullocks.

Idiots like Trolsk think that I have a duty to creep about being nice to people who offer nothing but rudeness and disrespect - just in case they get all pissy and refuse to buy my next record.

Here is the news Trolsk. I don't care.

Bullshit breeds bullshit - and this;

is bullshit.

Idiots like Trolsk????????????? Hey Ott, here's my answer to that:

KISS MY ASS.

And I'm being polite...

I'm still a big OTT fan, and I'll continue to buy his records .. I think things are getting kinda dumb now.

But about Michele .. ? She's not that hot you know ..

But I do adore/love the picture of Michele inside the CV album (Infected Mushroom)

:) ..

I don't. I never did blame you. If you understood it otherwise, please accept my appology.

295783[/snapback]

Actually mate this has been blown up a bit by a few people who have a point to make.

I took your post as a bit of a dig at me and my friend's label and i didn't feel it was justified. Please accept my apology for calling you a wanker - it was a bit uncalled for, but was actually meant [a bit] in fun. Maybe its the coarse English slang..

Anyway - Trolsk - bite me.