what is the best driving psytrance?

Manuser

what psytrance do u like the most listening to driving?

hard stuff, soft stuff? I think, soft stuff are better, like Abakus, Magnetrixx, etc, the morning trance in general, hard stuff makes you prespire driving right?

well I'm lucky enough to have a job where I drive so psy & driving is pretty much part of my daily routine :) Last month it's been V/A - Apsara, Scatterbrain - Infernal Angel, Midi Milliz - Non Standards and Shpongle - Nothing Lasts (well my ears need some soothing from time to time ;) )

Next week it will be Para Halu - The World of Peace, V/A - Imagi:Nations and MWNN - Teleportation

Basically I go back and forth between oldschool goa, "modern psy" with bone-rattling bass (good for waking up in the morning BTW ;) ) and chill-out

Oh and I also developed a liking for Beethoven (but don't tell anyone ;) )

Oh and I also developed a liking for Beethoven (but don't tell anyone ;) )

290607[/snapback]

Classical music is great stuff. Rachmaninov in particular. :)

Though I don't like all classical music, more into ambient/chill stuff at the moment.

Guest The Journey Man Project

Progressive trance and minimal tech trance...

right now I'm loving the cosmophilia compilations...

Infinity Project- Mystical Experiences. Timeless album for the timelessness of the land . We have lots of space here.

I rarely listen to anything while I'm driving myself, except on the autobahn I sometimes turn on the radio to be warned of traffic jams.

But when I'm in the car and somebody else's driving I quite like to listen to some music. Mostly trancy stuff, it shouldn't get too psychedelic. Something like Human Blue, Matenda, Lish, Vibrasphere or maybe Setherian is good...

I usually listen to metal driving but probably dark psy.

290528[/snapback]

Fear factory is excellent drive music!

Fear factory is excellent drive music!

292910[/snapback]

Yeah. Definately Fear Factory.

Or try Static-X - All in Wait, it's a bit straighter and has this "shout it out"-feeling... Awesome one for cruising around :)

As for Psy, I think I like Dark Nebula most. Especially their "Robotic Tongue" -Cyber Dark Psy Album. Try "Structural Failure" for example, or "Cyber Cult" off "the 8th sphere". Great ones, though probably even better for driving a spaceship, hehe.

Lemurians, Passenger, Penta, Damage and Shift also do it for me.

And another artist, awesome for driving that must be mentioned:

Crystal Method! B)

You guy's dont really enjoy it ...

now lemme show how its done ....

put some nice Psy-trance Like Infected Mushroom . Hullicinogen and Astral Projection... on your MP3 player .

put your helmet on and hop on your Enfield Bullet . and drive like there is no tommorow .. in My dear ol' country India Of course ...

now the main objective of this is to see wether Psy-trance can safely carry you on your bike across . the Real Battelfield " Indian Killer Roads " .

( P.s - Be advised , anything and everything can and will Pop-up on the Road )

now as you wind along the Pot-holes

ehmmm.. sorry Mini Swimming pool's on Road . at a 45 degree angle which would put Mr.Rossi to Shame .

and if you can survive the Autowaalah , the Trucker , the Mad Fat Lady . the Old blog who is moving at 20 Kmph . and the Kid.. who pop's out of nowhere ..

then my friend you can drive anywhere .. in the world ..

now after you have been through a Drive like this . you thank Life for Having Psy-trance .

its this Chaotic Music ( Some say ) that can get you across Life in India ...

---- Hmmm ... i must have bored you all ...

well ..

I like really chilled stuff the best for driving. Most of my driving is to/from work in the city so i think harder stuff would just aggitate me in crappy traffic. I love the killarggh stuff when it's open highway/country driving though :D I fill cds full of mp3s, and just hit the shuffle button.

For me it depends on the weather/my mood/geography. I travel constantly for my job, so I have a lot of time to really absorb whatever I'm listening to. All I do is travel coast-to-coast in the U.S. For the open desert, Arizona, California, it's usually progressive. The first time I listened to Ypsilon5 was in this incredible midwest lightning storm. Absolutely amazing! The dark sky kept flashing purple & bright white.

The album I always come back to though - Alien Protein. Screaming Butterfly is great for just starting out a trip. Really intense stuff like Filteria, Pleiadians, Scatterbrain I find great for tearing through the night city at high speed. Especially with an energy drink. When I'm not listening to Psy, I switch between Mp3s and satellite radio. Is XM available in Europe?

These days I'm driving a lot to the new Lish & Antix.

Got a new car a while ago - a Jetta complete with sunroof, nice wheels, and pretty decent sound system. Loving it. Those Germans know how to build cars, that's for dam sure. Compared to the shit box I was driving... it's awesome. Smooth ride. Lots of power. You can hear the slight whine of the engine during the intros and quiet parts... on a sunny day... smooth turn... merging from one highway to another: thump thump thump bass pumping in your back while the smooth sounds swirl around your head. So good. :lol:

Nothing like some good pumping psy for that complete driving experience.

I don't drive car.

But if I was it would be certainly goa trance. Goa is great for moving landscapes, distant travelling and sunny days....

I would probably most enjoy in MFG, Power Source, California Sunshine, Indoor and other sunny releases if there was sun or some darker ones if it was raining...;)

Guest The Journey Man Project

If it's a long drive I prefer mixed cd's... generally I go for the Re:Evolution series from flying rhino records folowed by Digital DJ on Digital Strctures and last up comes the two sets by Banel and Jokke and Iboga... a nice one witha bit of difference is M.O.S - "Drive"

Guest run lola

it all depends on the mood: Faithless, when i'm coming back from work, or full on psy when i'm going to the gym or out to a party ..

Infected Mushrooms old stuff, Eskimo, and recently Optokoppler.

in the morning it's got to be Shpongle remixed

Benni Benassi nah! :lol: