2. Sex, Drugs ..

3. I Want To Feel

4. Got What It Takes

5. Mi Corazon

6. Ill Promise You

7. Going Down

8. Party

9. House For My Spouse

At last the second album from Phony Orphants is ready to release. Mikael Dahlgaard & Jeppe Ørnkilde has taken their skills in the studio to an even higher level than ever before. They have this time provided us with a unique album traveling through styles of good pumping electronic music.

The album takes you through a journey from full pumping progressive trance, over groovy electro inspired tunes to funky house beats.

You can definitely hear that Phony Orphants has a wide range of music interest, with the influence of so many different styles. This should be an album where every electronic music lover would find a tune to love.

Haven't heard it yet, but 2 months ago, I heard them play live, and it was not bad at all..

Read further information at Iboga records

Take care

Quark

I a had a chat with Jeppe and Mikael, really nice people by the way, and they told me that if I liked their older stuff, like Diving in the Desert and Dirty 16teen, I would like their new stuff. I remember some of the new stuff contained some elements from their older stuff, and the other stuff they played was slow prog. I found their set to be very cool, and a great time. They are among my favourite groups, so it was one big experience for me.

They also played a rmx of Global Wonderground by BLT, it was very good, and it is a shame it is not released, and I asked them why? Then Jeppe told me, it was over 1½ years old, and it was a mistake it was not released, they had "forgotten" it somehow.

It is much better than Llopis rmx on Set>3, do to Llopis wanted to make his own sound, and somehow it turned out bad in my opinion.

• 2 months later...

For moi,Best album of the year so far.

The P.O. sound from the 1st album is intact in most tracks,but they have managed to create a new style in others,which is,simply awsome.

Lots of artist have incorporated Electro arppegio's & lines in their tracks lately,but PO is blowing all of them away to pieces.Just listen to the bassline in "sex,drugs"...

raw & powerful.

Vocals is also a recent trend which they pull off remarkably here.

The ending track is the only weak link in this album,a cheesy loungy tune with a kick.But u have to forgive them after so many flawless tracks.

do not miss this masterpiece :ph34r:

damn curious about this one... but I dont have such high expectations as I did with antix... still, I hope its good.. I know at least emok has a damn nice taste :)

I heard them play live some months ago, I had a chat with Jeppe and Mikael. They played alot of new tracks from the new album, but they weren't mastered at that time, and they weren't satisfied with it all, but I enjoyed it alot. I can't wait.. :)

I can't remember if I have written this before, damn memory.. ;)

(I just saw I had a small reply ealier in this topic :rolleyes:)

This album, is a kick ass stuff at least for me.

Altho I know for fact that ppl that spent time in the house/electro scene wont find it that fresh ( my drummer wasnt as impressed as I was ) - for those that are psy prog trance fans it is a real candy. It has damn special sound, first when I heard this CD I asked myself - where is the bass? hehe then I played it on a big system and found it. Really innovative mix, big sounds and excellent progression throughout the tracks. The only drawback I might have is that its a little agressive for home listening due to this sound. Its the best proggy release for me up till now this year together with the Antix album, but those 2 are really hard to compare since they are totally different genres of music I guess for totally different purposes.

And yeah BLT remix for Wonderground will stay in the drawer, but since it is UNR. KILLAAAAARGH also after 2 years I can play it hehe..

This album, is a kick ass stuff at least for me.

Altho I know for fact that ppl that spent time in the house/electro scene wont find it that fresh ( my drummer wasnt as impressed as I was ) - for those that are psy prog trance fans it is a real candy. It has damn special sound, first when I heard this CD I asked myself - where is the bass? hehe then I played it on a big system and found it. Really innovative mix, big sounds and excellent progression throughout the tracks. The only drawback I might have is that its a little agressive for home listening due to this sound. Its the best proggy release for me up till now this year together with the Antix album, but those 2 are really hard to compare since they are totally different genres of music I guess for totally different purposes.

And yeah BLT remix for Wonderground will stay in the drawer, but since it is UNR. KILLAAAAARGH also after 2 years I can play it hehe..

337286[/snapback]

what you said made me more excited about it :) Lately I've been listening quite a lot to house and electro, so from what you said I think (even if not new) I will like it :)

337286[/snapback]

Are there any chance it might be released or in any way possible to get in hand of?

Are there any chance it might be released or in any way possible to get in hand of?

337312[/snapback]

I dont think it will be released since it is really too old by now, about 2 years old actually.. about getting it I guess u can ask Phony Orphants - they are the owners of the track after all ( or u may start a petition to them to release it inspite of its age... ;) )

I dont think it will be released since it is really too old by now, about 2 years old actually.. about getting it I guess u can ask Phony Orphants - they are the owners of the track after all ( or u may start a petition to them to release it inspite of its age... ;) )

337970[/snapback]

Okay, hehehehe... It seems like it is impossible to get that track released. It is a shame, cause it is much better than the Llopis rmx in my opinion.

Maybe if I spammail them, they will release it in the end, or just put it in the MP3-shop on Iboga. That would be cool.. :)