Goa 2006

Cosmo

:)

Hi people .. im new to Psytrance ... but have been a regular to goa for the last 5 years ....

hmmm . i do understand your aunguish against some jerk's ( single indian jerks ) . well i myself feel disgusted by them sometime ...

last year me and my Grlfrnd had been to (bar and Primrose .. man my whole evening mmod was lost .. with this Mossi guy , following me and her .. he even tried closing in when we were dancing .. i almost wanted to smack his ball out ...

well anyway ...

so me and my girlfriend were planning for an awesome party this year end .

so this new Idea popped up into my head ...

hey how about organising a X-clusive party this time around .. just by Us the Psynews family of poeple ..

so here is the deal ,, if i get enough responses and participation i am ready to take the lead ...

i have a idea were we rent out a nice place in goa for dirt cheap ... somewhere far and away .from the regular party scene .maybe aswem ...? who knows

And organise party. and maybe create this small colony of like minded people . we then invite only like minded people.

50 people top . not more .

think about it . 50 like minded people , far away from all the idiotic crowd .

20th Dec ~ 27 Dec ... the remaining of days everybody can go wherever they want to ... and party like hell .

well this is just an idea ...

let me see the reply ...

Anyway .. this is a cool website .. and i checked out the forums ... you people are cool .

i like these ppl moni / mars / aneobis .

see ya all in GOa ... this year end ...

( P.s - can someone gimme some details regarding Mushies...? . think im gonna try it ... been avoiding it ...)

..... Cosmo .....

Guess... so ..

hey anybody have a Idea how to work online... im wedged ina part-time day job... but it isnt enough for me to travel ...

-- so anyone knows how to get a online Job ... that would be helpful in getting me to Kathmandu next year ...

• 2 weeks later...

far away from all the idiotic crowd

yeah we're so much better than the rest. those fucking bastards. jesus.  :(

297741[/snapback]

LOL