Format: CD (jewel case)

Label: Chill Tribe Records (Norway)

Cat. #: CTRCD01

Distribution: Arabesque

Date: 27 June 2005

Track listing:

01. 06’54” Entheogenic – Walk On Air

02. 07’38” Elysium - Fairytale

03. 07’02” Shulman – The Unexpected Visitor (CBL Carbonator Rmx)

04. 09’56” Ishq – En Soph

05. 08’11” Jaïa - Missing

06. 09’15” Cell – Secret Wedding

07. 06’53” PhasePhour – Unpronounced Numbers

08. 09’30” Elysium vs. Space Cat – Dub Connection

09. 06’40” Altitudes – Altitude 1

10. 06’49” Blue Planet Corporation – Wild City

Review:

Luxurious chill…

Chill Tribe Records is a newly established label based in Oslo, Norway. It’s the brainchild of the well-known trance/chill reviewer, music-collector and party-organiser PKS (Per Kristian Slagsvold). A guy that does everything to the fullest: He’s got one of the most extensive collections of trance/chill music I’ve ever seen in my life – he’s one a walking, talking review-machine – and he organises parties with bigger and bigger names in Norway… A productive guy for sure! And daaaaaaaamn – what a track list he’s flashing on this debut release! I mean - it’s one living legend after another… From trance pioneers to chillage royalty – does it get much better? I think not, and I’ve been excited about this ever since the tracklist was announced… So let’s get comfy and chill out PKS style…

Let me take you thru the tracks…

#01: Entheogenic – Walk On Air

When France-based chill producers Piers Oak-Rhind & Helmut Glavar released their self-entitled debut album in 2002 on 3D Vision Records I fell in love immediately… An album that still holds a very special place in my heart… The second album Spontaneous Illumination was released on C.O.R.N. Recordings in 2003 and the third album is coming soon on Chillcode Records… This track is floating, dubby, ethno-ambient – in the typical Entheogenic style… Subtle beats, floating synths and ethnic chants… And an overall very organic feeling here… All very nicely done…

#02: Elysium – Fairytale

Danish producer Kristian Thinning Andersen is on of the true godfathers of goa trance and tribal chill-out… He’s been in the game forever and has released three albums as Elysium and one as Elysium Project + countless tracks on compilations, etc… He’s also part of the progressive cross-over duo Holm & Andersen… This is peaceful, harmonic downbeat – with rich world music influences… An ethno-tribal fairytale sung in a native tongue… Very soothing and very relaxing…

#03: Shulman – The Unexpected Visitor (CBL Carbonator Rmx)

Yahiv Shulman from Israel is another one of the modern chill heavy-weights… I absolutely adore his two albums: The debut Soundscapes and Modern Tales released on Shaffel in 2002 + In Search of a Meaningful Moment released on his own label Aleph Zero in 2003… Both are modern chill classics – and now Carbon Based Lifeforms from Sweden are remixing one of the gems from the second album…. CBL are Ultimae regulars Daniel Ringström & Johannes Hedberg and they bring us a soothing, melancholy, ambient remix of this track… The flute-lines are particularly nicely done and the first part of the track has a very cool dreamy atmosphere…

#04: Ishq – En Soph

And now we’re really, really, really chilling-out… Matt Hillier from the UK heads the Ishq-collective most famous for the album Orchid released both on Interchill and Daikini Records + countless appearances on chill compilations… This is beatless ambient – complete with running water, singing birds and not a beat in sight… So this is as chilled as it gets and has already sent me to sleep a couple of times… My only gripe here is the odd placement of this track… I would have put it either as the very first track or the very last to ensure an even smoother flow… But don’t get me wrong, this is still a very good dreamy track…

#05: Jaïa – Missing

Yannis Kamarinos is another living trance/chill legend… Based in France, Yannis has been responsible for some of the most important trance/chill releases in our scene… The album Blue Energy has been a fav’e since it was released in 1998 and the new 2005 album Fiction has been getting rave reviews already… The track starts out as a digital ambient but later it evolves into faster downbeat… The harmonic pads in the beginning are nothing less than outstanding in their majestic, orchestral beauty… One of my fav’e tracks here… Essential!

#06: Cell – Secret Wedding

French producer Alexandre Scheffer has really impressed me with his many high-quality compilation tracks… Earlier this year he released his debut album Phonic Peace on Indica Music, but I have yet to fully explore that album… Anyway, this track here is similar to the Jaïa track in the sense that it also evolves from chill to downbeat… Just like you’d expect from Cell… As with many of the other tracks we get some cool ethnic vocals here – also the percussion section is pretty damn suave… Another top choon!

#07: PhasePhour – Unpronounced Numbers

Norwegian producers Eldar Von Essen & John Robert Egeland released their debut album ...Boiing & Zipp on Freetransform Records in 2004… This is melodic chill – with a very cool, distinct synth-line accompanied by breakz and subtle percussion… Actually it’s very simple, but somehow also very intoxicating… Works wonders in my living room. Brilliant track!

#08: Elysium vs. Space Cat – Dub Connection

You might confuse this track with the Liquid Dub Connection track that was released on the 2000 BNE/Yoyo compilation Life Is… But it’s not the same! This track was made simultaneously by Kristian Thinning Andersen and Avi Algranati – and only surfaces now… Finally! What we get here is a deep, dubby, dreamy masterpiece – made with the combined talents of Space Cat and Elysium each bringing their trademark talents into the mix… From the rich, tribal percussion section of Elysium – to the melodic antics of Space Cat… Add a lazy, dubby beat and we’ve got a winner… Beautiful in all it’s simplistic glory! This is a brilliant track!

#09: Altitudes – Altitude 1

The promotional text dubs this track ‘the dream team track’ – and yeah that’s not far from the truth. Whilst the Altitudes name might not sound familiar, I’m sure the producers behind it will: Yannis Kamarinos & Gabriel Masurel… That’s right – Jaïa and Blue Planet Corporation!! I dunno how the hell PKS got these people working together, but it sure is a constellation that I wouldn’t have dared even dreaming about earlier… But it is reality now… Sweet! This here is a highly experimental upbeat tune… The construction is deeply original, and this will turn some heads for sure… A cross-over tune if there ever was one: Breakz, electro, tribal, melodic trance, ethno-dub – and more! I’m digging this a lot, a fine track for sure!

#10: Blue Planet Corporation – Wild City

Wild city indeed! We end this compilation with another track by Frenchman Gabriel Masurel – this time working on his own as Blue Planet Corporation… BPC is another legendary producer with one timeless album, loads and loads of EPs and countless compilation tracks… This track is similar to the Altitudes track in its oddball, crossover appearance… A highly original blend of various styles all keeping within experimental downtempo… DJs with guts will love this track – it can be dropped successfully in the beginning of most sets… So yeah, this compilation ends with a head-turner… Nice!

Yikes! This is without a doubt one of the most impressive track-lists I’ve seen on a label’s debut release… You can really tell that PKS’ many years of musical digging has paid off – he knew exactly where to look and he’s managed to put together one hell of an impressive chill-out compilation… The big names did what they were hired to do – delivered outstanding chill tunes… This quality level here is close to perfection – there isn’t a single bad or mediocre track here, and despite the order of tracks I wouldn’t want this any other way…

Another big fat plus in my cool-book is the very cool cover art + the extensive booklet that holds information on all tracks… That’s the way to do it Chill Tribe! This is already a benchmark compilation and this disc has found its well-deserved place on my CD shelf right besides my Ultimae, Interchill and Aleph Zero CDs… Any fan of soothing, relaxing ambient, chill and downbeat must check this out… Really! I will not hesitate to give this my highest recommendations… Enjoy!

Favourites: 1, 3(!), 5(!!), 6(!), 7, 8(!), 9, 10

DeathPosture

Posted Image

External links:

Chill Tribe Records: http://www.chilltriberecords.com

Saiko Sounds: http://tinyurl.com/862y3

TranceShop: http://tinyurl.com/adx7m

Amboworld: http://tinyurl.com/dyhsp

Psyshop: http://tinyurl.com/arjm6

PsySale: http://tinyurl.com/cga2c

Chaos: http://tinyurl.com/dg4a9

VA Quality Relaxation (Compiled by PKS) Chill Tribe Records 2005 (CTRCD01)

1. Entheogenic - Walk On Air 6:54

2. Elysium - Fairytale 7:38

3. Shulman - The Unexpected Visitor (CBL Carbonator Rmx) 7:02

4. Ishq - En Soph 9:56

5. Jaïa - Missing 8:11

6. Cell - Secret Wedding 9:15

7. PhasePhour - Unpronounced Numbers 6:53

8. Elysium Vs. Space Cat - Dub Connection 9:30

9. Altitudes - Altitude 1 6:40

10. Blue Planet Corporation - Wild City 6:49

Chill Tribe Records is a new Norwegian based label and is being run by old-time music reviewer and DJ Per Kristian Slagsvold, also known as PKS. The first thing that you notice is the icy cover which goes so well with the musical content that stays almost all the way on the smooth and laidback mood. The track list promises a lot but does it answers the expectations? Let’s hear…

Entheogenic starts with Walk On Air which unfortunately doesn’t differ much from their previous tunes. Although a little less complex and more straightforward, which suits as compilation opener but I guess that I was waiting for something better.

Elysium continues next with Fairytale and it’s very cool tribal downtempo tune. The production is very tight and you can hear the gentle percussion arrangement in amazing clarity. The melodies are very sweet and melancholic with a very winter’ish feeling to them.

Shulman’s The Unexpected Visitor is remixed next by Carbon Based Lifeform. This is the first time I hear their work and I was very anxious to hear how they treated Shulman’s classic from their second album. To my great surprise CBL stripped almost all the melodies of the original tune and left only one flute line on which they added their tribal deep 4x4 beat. For me, this is the essence of proper remixing work and the guys totally succeeded to transform the tune into something totally different and worthy as well.

Ishq takes 4th slot and unleashes his trademark meditative soundscapes. If you know Ishq you should know what to expect, that is a beatless track with some floating sounds and some soothing samples of waterfalls. I know a lot of people appreciate this kind of music, but meditation is not something I practice recently so I prefer to skip this tune.

Jaïa is one of the few French representatives on the compilation. He just released a comeback album on Digital Structures which I personally didn’t hear yet but after hearing this tune I can’t wait to hear the album as well. This tunes sounds like a theme for closing credits for some big budget war movie. The climax that is reached in the 6th minute is larger than life, the female vocals and the strings are breathtaking. Great!

Cell is another France representative on the compilation and he’s equipped with the same Sample CD that Shpongle used in their 2nd album. Although usually it doesn’t really disturb me, but here it’s just too prominent. The shift from downtempo to straight 4x4 rhythm with pumping bassline sounds too awkward. And the Shpongle flute on top is awkward even more.

PhasePhour are next with Unpronounced Numbers. And this is definitely one of the biggest surprises for me in this compilation. The Norwegian duo slams here very soft and drifting tune with funky percussion with deep and spacious groove. Warm and tasty tune.

Elysium and Space Cat team together in the next tune which is called Dub Connection. If my memory doesn’t fail me, similarly named track appeared on Yoyo Records’ Life is… compilation back in 2001. But this is supposed to be a totally different tune. Anyways it does sound very different from other tunes in the compilation. Very dubby and loungy in some sort. Not really my cup of tea.

Altitudes are next and they are actually a collaboration between Yannis Kamarinos of Jaïa and Gabriel Masurel of Blue Planet Corporation. This one has some IDM’ish flavor to it, with a lot of little percussion games and evolving melody on top. Definitely interesting effort.

The closure is delivered by Blue Planet Corporation that starts with a loop that sounds too much like Soul 2 Soul (Back to life…) and some corny rap vocal samples throughout the track. Quite an amusing track when you get used to it. A bit like Black Eyed Peas on jam session without the annoying vocalists, and some mushrooms in the breakfast.

Conclusion: Some big names here. Some of them deliver and some of them deliver fillers. But the bottom line is that it’s good. Tracks 2(!),3(!),5(!!),7 and 9 are far beyond the average these days and the 8 pages booklet is very well designed and fun to read.

A quality compilation, no bad tracks here.

Some highlights:

1.)Entheogenic - Walk on Air -

Great track with beautiful melodies, very much enjoy the vibe and the breaks. A bit different from their older tracks.

8.)Elysium Vs. Space Cat, - Dub connection-is a great deep dubby classic. I like the lovely voice and very nice bass line.

10.)Blue Planet Corporation, - Wild City- I really enjoy this one, more upbeat track and original and well executed.

These are my favourits, while all the others are also classy.

• 2 weeks later...

Very good compilation. I can't call it stunning cause there are some fillers but there is a lot of great songs. This compilation is well executed, it has concept but flow is a bit odd. I would change the tracklist around. All in all, very fresh ambient release...I can't get into the review cause there is already been said by DeathPosture...

Best on album : Shulman, Ishq, Jaia ( !! ), Phasephour, Altitudes, Blue Planet Corporation...

9/10

Quality Relaxation has become a very hyped compilation, and looking at the tracklist it's understandable. I've been looking forward to this compilation ever since I heard of it. Now that I'm listening to it I can't help but feel more unsatisfied than satisfied.

My main concern is that this is a compilation of tracks, not a journey, and that's a big bad for a chill out compilation. This one goes from upbeat experimental to laidback to ambient to ambient trance to dub. The Jaia, Cell and Phasephour tracks work good one after another, but that's it as far as flow goes.

I'm done with the tired and unimaginative use of ethnic samples, the tunes by Entheogenic and Elysium would have been a lot better without those. Now I can't help but skip those two tracks.

The only tracks that manages to catch my attention are by Jaia, Cell (minus the samples) and Phasephour. The hyped Altitudes project doesn't deliver, the sounds are very sharp though. The Blue Planet Corporation track has a good atmosphere but I don't like the melodies.

This compilation is really not all that: 3 / 5

• 3 weeks later...

I just ordered this, but it will take a while to arrive... hope its good :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everybody

Thanks for all the nice reviews! I really appreciate it! So nice to see you enjoy it after all the work... Seems to me that the flow in the compilation is the thing most of you reacted on.

Well, I kind of agree that the Ishq track could have fit well at the end too, but I wanted to make some kind of journey here; where we start with a little bit of tempo by Entheogenic, then chills slowly more and more down with Elysium and Shulman (CBL Rmx), and then get totally chilled with Ishq.... Then the journey starts waking up again with Jaïa, which builds up slowly, it builds more and more up with Cell, we sort of float with the chill by PhasePhour and Elysium & Space Cat, then we go a little bit experimental with Altitudes, before we finish with a bang, smiles and happy vibes at the end by Blue Planet Corporation, Wild City!

Ok, here you got the reason why I put the track order like that...:) More feedback is welcome!

PKS

http://www.chilltriberecords.com

This is a likeable chill compilation and I say this as a person who seldom appreciates ambient psy trance.

I have no problem with Ishq track being where it is and actually prefer the CD ending as it does - with a very nice upbeat track by Blue Planet Corporation.

The only really disappointing track is #6 by Cell. The Entheogenic and Schulman tracks are average.

Favourites are Elysium, Ishq, Jaia, PhasePhour, Elysium & Space Cat and Blue Planet.

Recommended.

Pedro

Overall a nice compilation, athough I was a little disappointed with some tracks (CBL's remix sounds a bit empty, the Elysium track doesn't really go anywhere) but there are some stunning tracks here, like Elysium vs Space Cat - Dub Connection (superb dubby groove!), the Altitudes colaboration (lets hope for more from this dream team) and Blue Planet Corp (who rarely fails to impress).

The flow works ok for me (the way PKS described it). A nice debut for Chill Tribe! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

entheogenic track is very nice, good speed, not too chilled and not too fast, nice colours, good melodies..

elysium is nice, but nothing speciall... it has this ´fat cyborg robotic´ sound in loop just before the vocals, and it doesnt fit the track..the track itself is calm and somehow tribal, not much my style, but its nice

ishq - I really dont like in general beatless ambient tracks, but this track here (so as the other ishq tracks released) is brilliant! fking beautiful stuff, perfect to listen with closed eyes.. very colourfull, very visual, very beautiful... someday I´ll listen to this on acid for sure, must be great :)

shulman (cbl rmx) is damn nice.. I just wish they would have given more emphasis to that really cool ´bass´ that appears later on... The mix between shulman´s original flutes and the rest of the track is ver good

Jaia.. am I the only one that didnt like it at all? It doesnt decide what it is all about.. strange.. its as if its a track that wants to start but doesnt... ´skip´

cell - its ok, some nice aspects, but the 4x4 and the speed makes me not enjoy it so much there..

phasephour - very catchy melody, well done and kinda trippy...good track.. but the melody could have repeated a bit less times..

elysium vs space cat - The parts that seem to have come from Elysium (bassline, the vocal samples, etc) are nice.. but the ´scratchy psychedelic´ sounds that seem to come from space cat really suck and make the track lose it´s magic overall...

Altitude - its nice track, different.. but not so much my style...

BPC - quite nice track, I liked it overall, funny and interesting..

overall: flow is not bad, but I would have preffered something more linear..

There are some strange and not good tracks, and there are some very nice tracks (entheogenic, ishq, shulman cbl rmx, bpc)...

Nice compilation....

Hello!

Thanks again for all your feedback and reviews people! Much appreciated!!! The compilation is still available at:

Saikosounds:

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=4866

Psyshop:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/ctr/ctr1cd001.html

Amboworld:

http://www.amboworld.com

It is out of stock at Beatspace, Psysale and Trance Shop at the moment, but hopefully they will get it back in stock soon...

PKS

• 2 weeks later...

V/A - Quality Relaxation (Chill Tribe Records)

From the deep forests and mountains of Norway, we are presented with a new quality compilation from a brand new Norwegian label named 'Chill Tribe Records'. 'C T R' is a label based in Oslo, Norway. It’s the proud creation of the known reviewer (www.trance.net), music-collector and chill DJ, PKS (Per Kristian Slagsvold). This virgin release of PKS, has since the track listing was announced been highly anticipated. And no wonder. PKS has really used all of his best connections to compile a much respected compilation filled with great names like Cell, Shulman, ISHq and Elysium. Let the relaxation begin…

Artist: Various

Title: Quality Relaxation

Format: CD (jewel case)

Label: Chill Tribe Records (Norway)

Cat. #: CTRCD01

Distribution: Arabesque

Date: 27 June 2005

Posted Image

01. 06’54” Entheogenic – Walk On Air

02. 07’38” Elysium - Fairytale

03. 07’02” Shulman – The Unexpected Visitor (CBL Carbonator Rmx)

04. 09’56” Ishq – En Soph

05. 08’11” Jaïa - Missing

06. 09’15” Cell – Secret Wedding

07. 06’53” PhasePhour – Unpronounced Numbers

08. 09’30” Elysium vs. Space Cat – Dub Connection

09. 06’40” Altitudes – Altitude 1

10. 06’49” Blue Planet Corporation – Wild City

1. As we find our self in peace, walking to a bright light of fresh air we will hear whispers of secret angels. They know something that we don’t know, what do they know? ‘Entheogenic’ opens this ChillOut album with his masterpiece of a fresh dub track. This is really a beautiful floating downbeat track with electronic dub influences. The track continues with soothing African voices and a crystal sharp synth. Back to the whispers and we walk away, knowing something that we didn’t know that we knew. It’s from a different world.

2. In a fast mood change, we enter the new world of Elysium’s tribal vision. Hypnotizing drums lead us into ‘Fairytale’ while voices talk. Elysium is a living legend of our Goa scene, and it’s very interesting to see which musical turn Mr.

Thinning is taking. I like his new chilled tribal style; it’s pleasantly soothing and peaceful. This is a track that hungers for good speakers with massive base because the baseline effect is pretty nice and trippy. Oh, and this track has the sweetest synth I’ve heard in a long time. Brilliant track by Elysium! It’s almost as I can see Elysium’s soul throe the track. It seems like a very personal piece of art. One of nicest contribution represented on this compilation, so I’m looking forward of hearing more chilled out quality releases from Elysium.

3. Shulman, one of the best psychedelic ChillOut producers of our time presents to us his track ‘The Unexpected Visitor’ from the praised album “in Search Of a Meaningful Moment”. The track is remixed by ‘Carbon Based Lifeforms’ who is a proclaimed skilled musician. This release should get people on their tip-toes. CBL is a small but respected star within the ambient scene throughout the world. CBL gives us a very floating ambient mix with a nice beat and baseline. Kind of dub influenced, but not completely .. *Putting on the original Shulman track* .. I personally like the original track better, but of course both tracks are beautiful psychedelic masterpieces. Great track!

4. ISHq. One cannot help but to feel deep respect for this legendary psymbient producer. ISHq produces some of the best modern ambient tunes, and this track is no exception! This time PKS serves us a brilliant and innocent track by ISHq. It’s magical and pure as a new born child. Brilliant! ISHq is planning to release around 12 albums. If this is true or not, I don’t know, but people can’t wait to get a hold of them all and I can understand why. Great dreamy beat less ambient.

5. Jaïa starts off with ambient floating feelings until it turns over to a more progressive downbeat ambient track with some beats here and there. It’s a space ambient track until the trance strings kick in. Deep baselines makes the rooms pulsate while colors change in vivid forms. Angels hymns a protective tune. This is a track full of wisdom and motherly vibes. One can also feel sadness of missing someone special. Who, what or where is up to the listener. It’s an emotional track from the heart. To be honest this release sounds very much like a chill/ambient mix of a random late 90th Euro-Trance track. Not a minus at all. Excellent emotional track!

6. Cell gives a wonderful uprising track. Cell is French, and Cell is one of the most respected spiritual ChillOut producers out there. In the beginning of 2005 Cell released his spiritual album ‘Phonic Peace’. If you liked that album you’re going to love this track. Pure bliss and one can feel magic happening while listening to this track. No words, just listen!

7. It’s time to wake up a little bit now. I’m listening to a Norwegian compilation, the Record Label is Norwegian, the compiler (PKS) himself is a Norwegian bloke, and me the reviewer the same. What’s missing? Yes, a Norwegian track! PhasePhour gives us a nice synth play, sugar cute but firm and trippy melodies. This is to me a very similar track to their album ‘...Boiing & Zipp’ only in slow motion, and it works! The track ends with an amazing jazz drum which concludes a magnificent downbeat track by PhasePhour. Just so you know, PhasePhour’s music is best viewed in the fourth phase, he he.

8. Yet another track by Elysium, but this time in collaboration with the Israeli producer Space Cat. The track ‘Dub Connection’ is the brother of their release on the compilation ‘Life Is…’, ‘Liquid Dub Connection’. These two tracks are both beautifully made, but it’s not completely my cup of tea. I really do enjoy 'Liquid dub Connection', but this release seems a tad boring in my ears. Elysium delivers us on this compilation a very strong track, maybe one of the best on this album. But in collaboration with Space Cat he delivers also one of the weakest tracks. The track on “Life Is…” suits me better.

9. Wide, awake! … Each time I listen to this compilation, this track just wakes me up! If I’m in my bed at night sleeping while listening to this compilation, this track. Yes, wakes me up! The first 5 times I heard this track, I got goose bumps of the intro voice, telling me to be wide awake. Altitudes, a Co-operation between the legends Jaïa and Blue Planet Corporation (Impressive CoOp btw.) gives us the compilations trippiest track. It blends in many elements from different genres. And it works out well! It’s playfully serious and psychedelic in the more playful trippy term. It’s a beautiful track, impressive and magical.

10. Last but not least, we have Blue Planet Corporation and the track Wild City. This track really impresses me in its professionalism, production and experimentalism. It’s more leftfielders than the rest with great downbeat drums and mood. Some café feelings, but that’s ok because this track is good, and it’s a nice way to finish off a superb compilation.

Overall.. I’ve had this release for one month before I wrote this review just to be really sure about my feelings towards it. And I must say that it was a vice decision. At first listen I couldn’t really see anything special about it except good line-up and a lot of unreleased tracks. But after experiencing it in multiple levels of mood and fantasy, I feel now that this is a release that I can give all of my recommendations on. All the tracks are beautiful and relaxing, there are no bad tracks on it at all. One might feel that the order of the tracks are wrong, but once you listen to it well and try to feel the emotion changes happening each time PKS takes a turn, it makes sense. I’m really glad it isn’t the ,,normal” start slow, finish strong sets. This is more of an adventure as it is a quality relaxation. The compilation itself is also perfect for DJ’s and people who likes to have an album filled with remarkable chilled tracks. I would like to check out one of PKS’s chill sets with mixing and such because I know his taste and choices will secure me a pleasant trip. Also a very nice detail about the release is the booklet with a picture of an ice glacier. PKS has done the booklet in a very personal and nice way adding his own comments to each track and the cover art is simple yet beautiful since it reflex this release in a sensible way. This is not just a great compilation, it’s a quality compilation. I’m not a nationalistic person, but right now, I’m very proud to be Norwegian! Recommended!

Total Score: 7.82 / 10 ~ Favourite Tracks: 2, 5(!), 6(!!), 9(!!), 10

Where to buy and other links:

Chill Tribe Records: http://www.chilltriberecords.com/

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/chi..lltriberecords

Discogs.com: http://www.discogs.com/label/Chill+Tribe+Records

Beatspace: http://www.beatspace.com/dettagli/dettaglio.asp?id=2068

Psytones Reviews: http://www.myspace.com/psytonesmusic

I was disappointed by this release... it sounded simple imo. Elysium Vs Spacecat - Dub Connection i heard long time ago, he released it for free on Sonicblend i remember. So it think he himself didn't think it was release material. And it is indeed a booring track.. I wonder where the praises come frome. Well it's just all a matter of taste. But my rating for this album would be 6/10. Sorry for the lame review.

Thanks for a great review Psytones! Seems like you have really concentrated on this release! Much appreciated!

And to Naiman, I hope you found some of the other tracks on the compilation ok..;) There should be something for several different chill tastes on it...

Thanks for a great review Psytones! Seems like you have really concentrated on this release! Much appreciated!

And to Naiman, I hope you found some of the other tracks on the compilation ok..;) There should be something for several different chill tastes on it...

351453[/snapback]

yes, psytones concentrated indeed. i see his english is very good haha.

i'll post a short review soon too.

I was disappointed by this release... it sounded simple imo. Elysium Vs Spacecat - Dub Connection i heard long time ago, he released it for free on Sonicblend i remember. So it think he himself didn't think it was release material. And it is indeed a booring track.. I wonder where the praises come frome. Well it's just all a matter of taste. But my rating for this album would be 6/10. Sorry for the lame review.

350763[/snapback]

I agree with you on this, this is not what I call Quality Relaxation :)