Man With No Name is back !

McKoy

On Imagi:nations - Day.

After his failure with Interstate highway (poor guy, this album was beautiful IMO) he tried to put some full on sounds in his new track.

But it probably won't be enough to attract people attention, while old school lovers will say that it's already too much.

Am I the only one that love this track?

(off topic: please come help me over here)

There are very boring passages, such as the generic full-on introduction, but the very detailed mid part sounds great to me. I know its only a sample with a bad quality, but he should abandon this very simple full-on parts cause the mid part is something different.

=-=-=-= TRACKLIST =-=-=-=

1. Hypersonic / The Beginning Of A Story

2. Star X / Different

3. Logic Bomb / Drop Target (Remix)

4. Terraformers V's Phonic Request / Red Planet

5. Eat Static / Perverted Science

6. Man With No Name / Critical Mass

7. Four Carry Nuts / (Raja Ram Edit)

8. Mindelight / La Granja

9. Total Eclipse / Cool Man

Firstly, awesome tracklist it seems, except for #1.

Secondly, Interstate Highway was no failure - it had Space Juice on it! Awesome track!

Secondly, Interstate Highway was no failure - it had Space Juice on it! Awesome track!

289002[/snapback]

If you ask me, the whole album was awesome, but I read once that it didn't sell well what made Martin Freeland stop producing music.

I think it's his first track in nearly two years.

But it seems that a wise man convinced him to come back for good. :)

Interstate Highway was no failure

well it depends how you look at it: critically speaking, it might have been good compared to other releases from that year but once you know it was made by the man who gave us such timeless classics as Teleport and Seratonin Sunrise this was quite a let-down and forgettable album IMO.

Also comercially speaking... let's not forget that Martin's earlier releases were pushed around directly by none other than Paul Oakenfold himself. There even was a 3-minute edit of Teleport which played on daytime MTV for crying out loud!! So yes, I suppose that in sales numbers Interstate Highway was a huge flop compared to his earlier stuff.

timeless classics as Teleport and Seratonin Sunrise

289273[/snapback]

SERATONIN SUNRISE - A classic? THAT TRACK IS INSUFFERABLE CHEESE! :angry:

SERATONIN SUNRISE - A classic? THAT TRACK IS INSUFFERABLE CHEESE!  :angry:

289277[/snapback]

nonononono...

In your opinion that track is "insufferable cheese"...

I think it's one of the best MWNN tracks - just because it has a little cheese touch to it, but it doesn't drown in it. It's just the right amount of cheese if you ask me. A little. I like the track very much :)

The new one is what I don't like so much. Sounds okay, but ... to me that's not MWNN's sound ... not at all ... a tiny bit maybe ... but hmmm ... and it's fullon ... beh ... but okay, there's a whole shitload of worse stuff out there so I say it's okay ... but it doesn't knock me from my chair...

Skeptic about this one.

This will be full on as well ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

:angry:

For god sake ! This scene is going doing the drain AGAIN ! Just when I thought that something is reviving again !

This will be full on as well ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

For god sake ! This scene is going down the drain AGAIN ! Just when I thought that something is reviving again !

Guest The Journey Man Project

Rhis track sounds like it could have been something great, but refuses to push beyond the basic limit. why are artist's so afraid to take risks with their music now-a-days? It really sucks, this track sucks, it's more full on crap, people pretendin to be what they used to be... I wishhe had never came back, it's sad to see such a talented mind become so shit

SERATONIN SUNRISE - A classic? THAT TRACK IS INSUFFERABLE CHEESE!

hey man before making such comments do remember that goatrance originates from industrial... if you look at it as an early crossblend between industrial and goatrance it will all make sense ;)

BTW got out my old MWNN albums from my dusty shelf... man I forgot how PERFECT his earlier stuff was :) Teleport must be one of the purest tracks out there.