Cinos presents best chillout track ever

Cinos

I dont hear anything , that could come close to Invisible Landscapes.

289649[/snapback]

You mean BESIDES everything on their first and second album, and the first 10 and last 9 tracks on Nothing Lasts?

Today most chill artists out there are better then Shpongle.

289652[/snapback]

FINALLY!

Somebody took the words out of my mouth :)

Shulman,

Ooze,

Grey Area,

OTT...

but that's all personal taste ofcourse ;)

Now this is just getting ridiculous. Ooze? Shulman? Better than Shpongle?

Ok, I'll refrain from starting a flame war right now.

psychedelic chillout is so fucking overdone. please no more of this "girl singing, didgeridoo wailing, spaced-out synths cheesing out in melody, on top of some generic tribal drum beat", it's so OLD.

:P

psychedelic chillout is so fucking overdone. please no more of this "girl singing, didgeridoo wailing, spaced-out synths cheesing out in melody, on top of some generic tribal drum beat", it's so OLD.

:P

290230[/snapback]

Try Dub Trees. And Infinity Project. Or Phutureprimitive.

290207[/snapback]

"1 flame war comming up!" :P

It's very normal that you have special feelings for a paticular artist or album because YOU had special moments or experiences about it. If you listen to it only half a much as I reckon you do, you've surely been brainwashed 10X by now :)

But it wouldn't hurt you to be open to other ppl's views and/or suggestions.

Now I for one have NEVER been into Sponghle. OK, I can enjoy some tracks & for me Behind Closed Eyelids is their best track.

But-like-it-or-not: not everyone will share your blind adoration

So if YOU ever had a strong mushroom-session on Shulman or the memory of traveling in Thailand & Cambodia with Ooze on your discman or making love to an ex-girlfriend with Grey Area in the background, maybe you'd have a different opion too?

This thread proves clearly that you're open to some good music that Simon is not involved in (I hope :) ) so just accept the fact that not everybody has the same taste, mate!

Do yourself a favour & check out something totally NOT your taste from time to time, might discover something new you end up liking even more...

Grey Area,

290206[/snapback]

U couldn't see grey Area as intelligent ambient even if you were deaf! :lol:

Or well, I haven't heard their first two albums but the one released in 2003 lacks everything ambient should be...it's not deep...it's not intelligent...there's nothing good about it!

Of course we're talking about opinions here so if somebody can see GA as good then no problemos amigo! :D

Btw psy-ambient is so over-rated! There's so much enjoyable stuff out there if u just seek for it! :)

Try for example Monolake... that's just the way ambient should be made ^_^

Try for example Monolake... that's just the way ambient should be made  ^_^

290310[/snapback]

MONOlake hey? :P

If it's Basic Channel-stuff you prefer to chill out to: try the Rhythm&Sound-compilation "With the artists": the same neo-dub music but the rasta-vocals make all the difference to me.

Monolake isn't bad, but their "music" always seemed a bit too arty-farty for me & never really grabbed me. & just so you know: Maurizio kicks Monolake's ass all the way back to Berlin, my friend :)

This is a PSY-forum so I didn't feel the need to elaborate on my non-psy-preferneces :P Although it's really nice to see that there are still ppl with open minds & ears in here.

PS: I only have the 2003-album by Grey area & prefer it above Monolake any day :P

290207[/snapback]

Wow, somebody disagreeing with you, that really shouldn't be allowed should it? Remeber one thing Cinos, your opinion is just that, an opinion, not a god-given fact.

Try for example Monolake... that's just the way ambient should be made  ^_^

290310[/snapback]

MONOLAKE rocks !

I have all of their albums and they are all crystal clear liquid electronic ambient at its best....

:)

MONOLAKE rocks !

I have all of their albums and they are all crystal clear liquid electronic ambient at its best....

:)

291034[/snapback]

Yeah, Monolake is good stuff. I have all of their albums too, except the first one, and the last which came out this year. What do you think about the latest one seraph? Worth buying? ;)

My personal best chill-out goa song ever would be:

Alien Mutation Vs Indigo Egg - Cloudhopping

The songtitle already sais enough, you can find it on Goa-Head vol.5

My personal best chill-out goa song ever would be:

Alien Mutation Vs Indigo Egg - Cloudhopping

The songtitle already sais enough, you can find it on Goa-Head vol.5

291049[/snapback]

Yeah, that's a good one. Alien Mutation is one of my favourite chilled goa producers actually, was sad to hear that the guy behind the project, Jake Stephenson, died earlier this year. :(

While we're talking about good chill stuff, Blue Planet Corporation's last two productions have been really interesting:

Blue Planet Corporation - Wild City

Blue Planet Corporation - Groove On The Moon

Yeah, Monolake is good stuff. I have all of their albums too, except the first one, and the last which came out this year. What do you think about the latest one seraph? Worth buying?  ;)

291048[/snapback]

Then, I don't have all of the albums...but I am sure that it will be worth bying nevertheless...it's Monolake...;)

I've heard some of the tracks, and my impression based on thatis that this is at least as good as their earlier stuff. Will be on the lookout for it.  B)

291178[/snapback]

So... is Discogs back now? :huh:

Yeah, that's a good one. Alien Mutation is one of my favourite chilled goa producers actually, was sad to hear that the guy behind the project, Jake Stephenson, died earlier this year.  :(

291055[/snapback]

I didn't know that, sad to hear... i bet he's cloudhopping now... ;) anyway now listening to it again.. can't wait for the last minutes with the radio sample, lovely! this track is filled with fresh blue air!...