Cinos presents best chillout track ever

Cinos

Well, it's not quite the best chill out track ever but it is pretty good. I listened to this album these days too and I agree with you, it is very good; pretty deep and rather hypnotic. It's entirely Shponglesque but it is with different structure thought through. I quite liked Darkness, very primal, but one of the best on the album is SUBMERGE... :o:D Perfect !

Well, it's not quite the best chill out track ever but it is pretty good. I listened to this album these days too and I agree with you, it is very good; pretty deep and rather hypnotic. It's entirely Shponglesque but it is with different structure thought through. I quite liked Darkness, very primal, but one of the best on the album is SUBMERGE... :o  :D  Perfect !

288986[/snapback]

More like a mix of Shulman and Bluetech ... Which again are shpongle like, heh

Shpongle copy cat.

289279[/snapback]

Nope, unlike Entheogenic, I can't see blatant Shpongle ripoffs in this. It's a unique type of sound.

Best chillout track for me is 4d - Slivva or Igneous Sauria - Momentary Distraction, depending on my mood. Thus the best chill album is Wabi.

This might be considered as ambient though.

That bad?

289346[/snapback]

Not even NEAR. Entheogenic is a Shpongle copy, this is a distinct unique sound. Try the sample of Rites Of Passage at Saikosounds.

Always amazing the statements coming from you. You just have no clue do you :D

289373[/snapback]

Are you claiming this is a Shpongle copy? :rolleyes:

Are you claiming this is a Shpongle copy?  :rolleyes:

289376[/snapback]

No I am not!

I find it very silly when people don't hear the differences between artists, and in the cases above everybody is very different, of course in my opinion and to me ear.

No I am not!

I find it very silly when people don't hear the differences between artists, and in the cases above everybody is very different, of course in my opinion and to me ear.

289378[/snapback]

Yeah. And wouldn't you love it if more than one artist was producing the same music style you loved?

Not even NEAR. Entheogenic is a Shpongle copy, this is a distinct unique sound. Try the sample of Rites Of Passage at Saikosounds.

289348[/snapback]

How is this a distinctive sound while Entheogenic is a Shpongle copy? To me Entheogenic's productions are just as good, probably better than this, and they do not "copy" Shpongle any more than Phutureprimitive does. But if you can find something to back up your view I'm listening.....

How is this a distinctive sound while Entheogenic is a Shpongle copy? To me Entheogenic's productions are just as good, probably better than this, and they do not "copy" Shpongle any more than Phutureprimitive does.

289486[/snapback]

Exactly my point.

And besides I dont like Shpongle that much, but I do like Entheogenic. So not at all the same not even nearly the same for me.

How is this a distinctive sound while Entheogenic is a Shpongle copy? To me Entheogenic's productions are just as good, probably better than this, and they do not "copy" Shpongle any more than Phutureprimitive does. But if you can find something to back up your view I'm listening.....

289486[/snapback]

OK. Perhaps not ALL of their tracks are copies. OK. Perhaps only a few of them are. But that point I can prove: track 5 on Spontaneous Illumination.

OK. Perhaps not ALL of their tracks are copies. OK. Perhaps only a few of them are. But that point I can prove: track 5 on Spontaneous Illumination.

289509[/snapback]

That must be -Invisible Landscapes- I agree this is one mindblowing track.

But I doubt that Shpongle ever came up to that level. Any tracks you could think of?

That must be -Invisible Landscapes- I agree this is one mindblowing track.

But I doubt that Shpongle ever came up to that level. Any tracks you could think of?

289640[/snapback]

It's a blatant (and not too good either) Shpongle rip-off, just listen to their second album in general.