____Your Favourite Dimension 5 Track?____

Manuser

your favourite Dimension 5 track?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. your favourite Dimension 5 track?

• Beyond the Stars (Second phaze)
    • Bombed Out (Second phaze)
    • Limitless Dimension (Gate 3 Mix) (Second phaze)
    • Mind To Mind (Second phaze)
    • Moon Cake (Second phaze)
    • Polaris 1 (Second phaze)
    • Polaris 2 (Second phaze)
    • The Z Principle (Second phaze)
    • Transformation (Rmx) (Second phaze)
    • Antidote (Transdimensional)
    • Beetlesnuff (Transdimensional)
    • Deep Space 5D (Transdimensional)
    • Flow (Transdimensional)
    • Harmonic Convergence (Transdimensional)
    • Iron Sun (Transdimensional)
    • Omega Centauri (Transdimensional)
    • Psychic Influence (Transdimensional)
    • Purple Om (Transdimensional)
    • Utopian Dream (Transdimensional)
    • Limitless dimension (Original)
    • Temple of chaos
    • Phoenix

ah ok, if you look the review section here, it's called Trandormation (remix) that's why i had a doubt...IMO they might have made an original version but never released and then called this one Tranformation remix..just an idea. .. but anyway really good track, i think it's the best one of their 2nd album.

289937[/snapback]

This is for sure.

Which is the better of that and 5D... hmmm. A matter of taste I suppose.

ah ok, if you look the review section here, it's called Trandormation (remix) that's why i had a doubt...IMO they might have made an original version but never released and then called this one Tranformation remix..just an idea. .. but anyway really good track, i think it's the best one of their 2nd album.

289937[/snapback]

I don't have the cd so I can't be sure, but if yo look in discogs neither the version on Second Phaze or the one on Goa-Head is titled "remix". The review section on this page isn't always 100% correct you know.

• 4 years later...

Funny how so many people chose Space 5D over the melodic bombs Harmonic Convergence and Antidote, but I share the same opinion, it's got the most perfect flow I ever heard in a track.

Harmonic Convergence is also perfect, but in a different way.

FLOW!!! Perfect track.. just turn off your mind and float gently down the stream.. but such massive tension that I always imagine those voices as some evil sirens luring me on into hell or something.

After that, Deep Space 5D, Omega Centaurus, then Beyond The Stars.

For me it is without a doubt Omega Centaurus - I am the only one who voted this so far :blink: This track is on my top 10 Goa tracks. A cluster of shining stars interweave with liquid melodies and great rhythm. A pure win!

Never heard the EP tracks though...

For me it is without a doubt Omega Centaurus - I am the only one who voted this so far :blink: This track is on my top 10 Goa tracks. A cluster of shining stars interweave with liquid melodies and great rhythm. A pure win!

Never heard the EP tracks though...

You're not alone I always thought this was the best melodic track they made, but I think their chillout trax are their best. ;)

I voted The Z Principle. Those laser gun effects get me time after time. Overall, it is a very powerful track, and I listen to quite a lot, which can't really be said about the rest of that album...

Iron Sun for me. Deep Space 5D comes a close second with Harmonic Convergence, Beyond the Starts and Intastella sharing the 3rd place. imo almost all D5 tracks are similarly brilliant. the only ones that imo just aren't as good to be included in the top 5 D5 tracks (;)) are those on the trancefix ep, limitless dimensions (gate 3 mix), bombed out and of course utopa.