1. 08'39" Beyond The Singularity

2. 11'00" Sub-Atomica

3. 09'02" Celestial

4. 08'44" Eye Am The I

5. 10'42" The Flame Of Eternal Life

6. 10'38" C12 Ohm

7. 09'24" Animatrix

8. 07'38" Purity

I chose Anno Domini simply because it got track 1 "anno domini" which is in my all time top 5, track 2, 3, 6 are really good too ("Pathfinder" was a special track for me, it lost it's magik now though). The whole album got a maturity the other ones don't have. Infinitism would be my 2nd choise of course, thanks to "Eye am the I"!

NO EARTH CROSSING ?

:huh:

Even though it is not released, it is still existing album !

I choose Infintism cause of choices of song on it, all perfect !

But if there was Earth Crossing I would choose that one cause it is regular album and a little bit better than Anno Domini...;)

NO EARTH CROSSING ?

Even though it is not released, it is still existing album !

I choose Infintism cause of choices of song on it, all perfect !

But if there was Earth Crossing I would choose that one cause it is regular album and a little bit better than Anno Domini...;)

286765[/snapback]

it may be released one day...... ;)

• Like 1

Infinitism has The Flame and not The Flame of Eternal Life. (two different trax with the same sample)

286898[/snapback]

They are quite different trax, but they both have incredible melodic work and atmosphere.

The Flame is somehow darker and more deep, and The Flame Of Eternal Life is dreamy, smoother and generic. Both songs are great ! Actually whole opus of Chi-A.D. is great, I literally like every single song they made.

They are quite different trax, but they both have incredible melodic work and atmosphere.

The Flame is somehow darker and more deep, and The Flame Of Eternal Life is dreamy, smoother and generic. Both songs are great ! Actually whole opus of Chi-A.D. is great, I literally like every single song they made.

287664[/snapback]

true...thats why i like the flame better than the other one. But I must admit, there was one Chi-A.D. track which didn't really go down well with me but I forget the name. It had a totally euro-trance feel to it with the synths. Everyone makes mistakes..

true...thats why i like the flame better than the other one.  But I must admit, there was one Chi-A.D. track which didn't really go down well with me but I forget the name.  It had a totally euro-trance feel to it with the synths.  Everyone makes mistakes..

287672[/snapback]

Chi-A.D. making euro trance melodies ? You got it wrong...I've heard all of their tracks actually and have them all and don't remember any track that had such structure. Or maybe you interpreted it in such way...Can you remember ? Is it from Infinitism or was it single...But don't tell me it is BIOCANDY... :angry::P

Chi-A.D. making euro trance melodies ? You got it wrong...I've heard all of their tracks actually and have them all and don't remember any track that had such structure. Or maybe you interpreted it in such way...Can you remember ? Is it from Infinitism or was it single...But don't tell me it is BIOCANDY... :angry:  :P

287674[/snapback]

well not complete eurotrance melodies but its got that aura to it. Its off of Infinitism and IMO the worst track on there. Im not saying that its a bad track - I just don't like that bit in the middle where that annoying synth comes in...other than that its got the right idea.

Chi-A.D. - Purity

Give it a listen and you'll know what I mean...I believe it starts around the 3 minute mark and goes on for what seems like 'infinitism'.

np: Chi-A.D. - Biocandy!! couldn't resist!! :)

Chi-A.D. - Purity

Give it a listen and you'll know what I mean...I believe it starts around the 3 minute mark and goes on for what seems like 'infinitism'.

287678[/snapback]

:o

I knew you meant that one before but I didn't want to acknowledge it because IT IS GREAT track, one of the best on that album...!

I gave it dozens of listens and it completely doesn't sound like euro melody but pure trancey melody, like old school trance, perfect one, it goes perfect as ending of this rather darker album with one 'lighter' track.

;)

:o

I knew you meant that one before but I didn't want to acknowledge it because IT IS GREAT track, one of the best on that album...!

I gave it dozens of listens and it completely doesn't sound like euro melody but pure trancey melody, like old school trance, perfect one, it goes perfect as ending of this rather darker album with one 'lighter' track.

;)

287679[/snapback]

whatever floats your boat. Even with that annoying bit in the middle, I still rank it way higher than most of the stuff Iv heard coming out this year...:)

np: The Flame. God this track is just SICK!!! :ph34r::blink:

• 3 years later...

Bad thread. Because the artist's best album isn't even available to VOTE. IMO there should be a friendly way to edit polls or something.

Answer: EARTH CROSSING.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

EARTH CROSSING

Dave should make a follow up to Earth Crossing masterpiece for Suntrip Records to release. :)