Best Chi-A.D. album?

Manuser

Best Chi-A.D. album?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Best Chi-A.D. album?

• Virtual spirit
    • Anno Domini
    • Infinitism

If anyone is interested in picking up the ORIGINAL of the release Chi A.D. - Infinitism, I have it for sale for USD$9.00 + shipping from the US. Disc and artwork are in immaculate condition. Perfect for the collection. Please email me at info(at)androcell(dot)com for inquiry.

i voted for virtual spirit, but it was very hard to decide between that one and infinitism.

anno domini is probably the weakest chi-ad album, but still a good one.

pathfinder really is a strange track. if i listen to it when in a good mood it's a laid back nice flowing track, but if i listen when in a bad mood, it sounds like total despair. there is something special about most chi-ad tracks...

• Like 1

• 7 years later...

chi ad never had a sort of specific style but that spooky song sounded pretty good :lol::lol::lol: lol also brings back paranormal activity what a shit movie too!! what a waste of time if you wanna get spooked btw ! loooooooooooooollll

theres also another song from goahead 12 nice egyptian atmosphere

Chi-A.D. Total Perspective Vortex

yea had to discogs didnt remember the title. great song back in days . brings back astral warrior and celestial is beautiful. some other chi ad tracks are just too atmospheric and never caught much my attention but sure , im sure this artist will always bring something that will satisfy different sort of people due to ecletic changes , variety.

Earth Crossing, then again, thats probably that I liked some of those tracks and never gave proper listen to other of his albums, was hooked to Liquid Neon Sky :D?

Ah, I see I posted about Earth Crossing back in 2009 :D!

Anno Domini