Rhatki Deï - 2005

NT

RHAKTI DEÏ - 2005 - Belgium

Posted Image

http://www.rhaktidei.be/

Who's going!? I am! FrozenRealm as well... see you at Rhakti Deï!! :)

Edit: Oops, there is already a thread for this festival, oh well.. lets use this for chit-chat about it then... als er gegadigden zijn! ;)

Edit 2: SHIT! The title must be "RHAKTI DEÏ" instead of "RHATKI DEÏ" ... :(

Edit: Oops, there is already a thread for this festival, oh well.. lets use this for chit-chat about it then... als er gegadigden zijn! ;)

286725[/snapback]

Nothing... :ph34r:

Nothing... :ph34r:

290123[/snapback]

Ha, nice first post.. what do you mean with that?!

286725[/snapback]

I think there is something wrong with the line up.

DJ :

Mahiane (Ultimae Rec, Fr)

Kwark (Ultimae, Fr)

Aes Dana (Ultimae Rec, Fr)

Taom (Mental Spark, France)

Ryko (Mental Spark, France)

Serra (Be)

Fimoo (Be)

Deco Mystica (Be)

Leenamaste (Be)

Severyn Barabakh (USA)

http://severyn.com/

Xibals (Be)

Kindred Spirits (Be)

Deco Mystica (Be)

Leenamaste (Be)

Severyn Barabakh (USA)

http://severyn.com/

Xibals (Be)

Kindred Spirits (Be)

This is Deco

And it's XibalZ

that's pronounced like Xibalba, the ancient mayan city.

with a sharp Xi not Xaai, urrghh

I allready heard lots of funny prounounciations last weekend. :lol:

Sooner or later i will regret choosing that name :rolleyes:

I think there is something wrong with the line up.

And it's XibalZ

that's pronounced like Xibalba, the ancient mayan city.

with a sharp Xi not Xaai, urrghh

I allready heard lots of funny prounounciations last weekend.  :lol:

Sooner or later i will regret choosing that name  :rolleyes:

290806[/snapback]

Well the quote is just a cut 'n paste from the party agenda txt of goatrance.nl , so that ain't my fault ;) , i forgot to add DECO though

Logic Bomb CANCELLED!

Instead Shiva live (Shiva Shidapu) and DJ Jörg are booked!

damn

292672[/snapback]

Hey, are you going as well then? :)

don't worry, i'll be there :)

and btw, how come u don't behave like normal dutch people and come party in belgium every weekend??? :P

this weekend: SHISHU! open air oldskool party ;) how much better can it get? so get yer ass over there you lazy dutch person :P

don't worry, i'll be there :)

and btw, how come u don't behave like normal dutch people and come party in belgium every weekend??? :P

this weekend: SHISHU! open air oldskool party ;) how much better can it get? so get yer ass over there you lazy dutch person :P

293431[/snapback]

Haha.. hey we aren't all that rich, btw there's enough underground party stuff going around here anyway :)

cool... see you at rhakti dei then! i'm almost sure this is going to be a great experience, never been to a psy festival ... :)

I'll be there as well... c u all there  :D

301790[/snapback]

cool! i hope it isn't going to rain or that it will be bad weahter ... or too hot! oh well we'll see... but i don't want to cancel this event because of bad weather :( i'm so looking forward to it!

thats shit! didn't even knew freaking was coming?... anyway, its going to be cold on friday (20c but no rain they precast..) but were going! :D

They start at 16hr with HUVA Network vs Aes Dana , strange thing to start with.. i don't want to start out chilling only? :huh:

The weather forecast ain't really good... around 20c at day with a little bit of rain now and then.. :angry:

*edit*

Well I'm back, but i'm not sure what to think because there were lots of dissapointments due to crappy organisation, and only a few positive things :huh: , i shall start with the list of negative things, and i'm sure most of the visitors (except some ofcourse) will agree:

CONS :( :

- No water supply / No taps / No water at all, not even at the toilet sites... except on the last day there suddenly appeared a very small shitty tap with "Not very drinkable water" , i know goa/psy festivals attracts alot of hippies, but i'm not a hippy and i'd like some fresh water to wash myself or fresh myself up.

- The soundvolume at night was lowered to a level it wasn't really enjoyable at all to dance to, i still could hear the crowd talking!

- Horrible lightning, it was very dark.. couldn't even see where to piss at the toilet sites, the bridge to the campsite wasn't lit either, luckily it didn't rain much because that would have made a big mess

- Lack of diverse and good food, i had to eat hamburgers (Which were really good) for 3 days..

- The fucked line-up with tons of mistakes and artists playing at different times mentioned, or didn't show up / played at all?

- People didn't respect much rules i.e.:

* Keep it clean, well it was a mess already on saturday morning, the festival terrain looked like it was partied on for already 3 days or so.

* No dogs/pets allowed, i saw alot of dogs even organisers brought some, i don't want to see animal sex and step in dog shit, please guys leave them at home!

* Please respect the silence at the campsite / no radio's / gas: no one followed this rule, everyone was yelling and screaming talking loud at the campsite, alot of radio's and gas / fire... didn't sleep at all for 2 nights. :angry:

No security or what so ever didn't do anything about this at all.

- Belgian mdma beggars, fuck off please i don't sell that shit and don't take it.

- Belgian entrance bracelet beggars at the campsite this morning, sure i'm going to give it to you so you can enter for free just because we leave a little early :rolleyes:

- Confusion where to park, bad coördination, lots of people including us had to move the car because otherwise they would have been removed by the police, music even stopped for this.

- Too many hippies! And they didn't even behaved like hippies, just looked like em' dirty.. but making a mess of it... i was much more a hippy from the inside as i kept it clean, didn't take pets with me, didn't scream and made noise and disturbed a good rest for other people at all... :rolleyes:

Wow, thats alot already! Lets get on the positive side now then:

PRO'S:

- Farenheit Chillville, provided by Ultimae records, good vibes, great ambient music, great acts, nice mint tea...

- Tent's over the area, it didn't rain much but i loved the white tents over the area's!

- The artists/dj's: SENSIENT, one of my highlights, sound was HARD (because it wasn't night yet) and it was a good selection of his tracks. SOLAR FIELDS, wow this was the best chill-out moment at day ive ever had, mainly because of the warm sun and the happy face of the guy and the great set he did. PARA HALU, wow this rocked but it could have even be much better if the sound was at the correct volume at night. I would have loved to hear KinDzaDza too (he replaced psyfactor) but there was no indication of when he would play and i was too tired.

- The hamburger tent, now that's what i call a good burger, large bread and tasty burger, salad + onion.

- The location was kind of nice too, loved the big windmills and industrial setting on the campsite, didn't see much of the 'old zoo' but i did see some animals.. ;)

So well, hm here i am back at home then, finally took a shower and cleaned myself to the ground :) Quite still shocked about the huge amount of drug users and strange faces i saw at the first and second morning. Some drug fucked up guy even got into our tent, claiming it was his but it wasn't obviosly had to kick him out because he didn't want to leave. Don't really know what my overall thoughts are, as it was my first psy festival... and ive had better times at other type and better organised festivals, i did have a good time at the dancefloor and especially at the FARENHEIT CHILLVILLE! I think i should visit one of the bigger and probably better organised party's to experience the real deal....