First came Erez Aizen & DJ Jörg

psytones

Would you like to see Erez Aizen & DJ Jörg's return?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Erez Aizen & DJ Jörg's return?

• YES!!! "Shiva Shidapu" rocks man!
    • nope! ..Not a big "Shiva Shidapu" fan.
    • Smoka da joint man ..I dont care! ..

Edit: (Because of Aliens slowness desise :P)

Erez Aizen & DJ Jörg = Shiva Shidapu

Erez Aizen & Amit Duvdevani = Infected Mushroom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three questions for you this evening :)

1. Give your vote.

My answer is ofcource YES!! ...If they would manage to go back to that twisted sound. I would be in total exctasy! I cant recall hearing any music from DJ Jörg in a while. So I really dont know his style.

2.Which group do you prefer? Shiva Shidapu or Infected Mushroom?

All in all, I guess I prefer IM, because of their three first albums. But I really do love Shiva Shidapu! ^_^

3. Who would you like Erez to work with on a new project?

I need to think about this before answering.

Hope I didnt bore you with my poll ... I'm just bored, and curious you know.

np: Shiva Shidapu - Shiva Devotional

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

smoke da joint man....

I have no idea who erez aizen and dj jorg are, sorry :D

I gotta smoke a joint myself, but gotta finish some uni work first

Three questions for you this evening :)

1. Give your vote.

My answer is ofcource YES!! ...If they would manage to go back to that twisted sound. I would be in total exctasy! I cant recall hearing any music from DJ Jörg in a while. So I really dont know his style.

YES!!!!

2.Which group do you prefer? Shiva Shidapu or Infected Mushroom?

All in all, I guess I prefer IM, because of their three first albums. But I really do love Shiva Shidapu! ^_^

Tbh the only IM album i really like is The Gathering. i would say i prefer Shiva Shidapu.

3. Who would you like Erez to work with on a new project?

I need to think about this before answering.

Hope I didnt bore you with my poll ... I'm just bored, and curious you know.

np: Shiva Shidapu - Shiva Devotional

285813[/snapback]

Not sure.... but i have lost all hope... IM areand will be psypop. period.

oh, so erez as in erez and duvdev in IM?

ok so I do know him

Im so tired I cant even read the topic right :lol:

Actually i prefer Erez and Jorg to work seperately.

I mean when Erez worked on his owned he delivered the masterpiece I.Zen-Blue Rythmic Night and Jorg delivered The Message.

I mean this was the time that israeli was producing some really fucking amazing tunes and not the cheesy stuff they do in our days.

I mean this was the time that israeli was producing some really fucking amazing tunes and not the cheesy stuff they do in our days.

285841[/snapback]

word up! I call it, Old-Isratrance .. What we got now with Skazi, Vibe Tribe ect is New-Isratrance. A shame really. I think these Two compilations are also a proof of good sounds from Isreal.

Jan Erik is my name, off-topic is my game.

Space Mantra Ganesh Propaganda is probably the best compilation to come out of Israel along with Xerox's great compilation In My Brain.

They also include some european tunes but the israeli tunes in there are just the highlights.

The last great israeli compilation was Full On 5 featuring majestic tunes by Power Source,Green House Effect,Psysex,Infected Mushroom,Illumination,BLT and more.

After that the scene in Israeli was destroyed and turned into one of the worst music industries on the planet.

For more than 3 years now Israel has nothing,almost nothing to be honest,to offer to the trance world.

Where did Power Source,MFG,Chakra,Edi Miss and Mystica dissapear?

What happened to Sandman?

How did good old Infected Mushroom and Xerox changed so much?

Where the heck are Future Prophecy and California Sunshine?

Whats wrong with Astral Projection and Yahel?

Why Space Cat and Oforia became mainstream?

Why Emuna project never released anything again since their debut album?

Why Cosma had to be taken away from us?

I miss those good times so much....

I liked their collaboration, but not on all tracks.

Their album is pretty good and those few singles but they had some cheesy songs as well...

I do prefer Infected Mushroom over Shiva Shidapu any day...also, only first 3 albums...;)

285849[/snapback]

Someone call it PROGRESSION of the genre... :huh:

Who knows what happend ? You see there is bloody war there, maybe people got too much on drugs that they got crazy and demented and lazy or they were simply thrown from the throne by new kings : SKAZI, HYPERSONIC, VOID, CHEMICAL CREW... :blink:

smoke da joint man....

I have no idea who erez aizen and dj jorg are, sorry :D

I gotta smoke a joint myself, but gotta finish some uni work first

285816[/snapback]

u should be ashamed of urself!

i miss the shiva shidapu/sidpao sounds and melodies

After that the scene in Israeli was destroyed and turned into one of the worst music industries on the planet.

For more than 3 years now Israel has nothing,almost nothing to be honest,to offer to the trance world.

Why Emuna project never released anything again since their debut album?

Why Cosma had to be taken away from us?

I miss those good times so much....

285849[/snapback]

man u make me cry... :( and im not being cynic!

this is realy sad!

Someone call it PROGRESSION of the genre...  :huh:

Who knows what happend ? You see there is bloody war there, maybe people got too much on drugs that they got crazy and demented and lazy or they were simply thrown from the throne by new kings : SKAZI, HYPERSONIC, VOID, CHEMICAL CREW... :blink:

286311[/snapback]

Progression? Depends on the listener eh? And Hypersonic might be "progression", but it ain't no good progression!

I know what happen (And it isn't to much drugs) ... IM landed, so did Sandman and Dark Soho. The old generation made psychedelic trance for you to trip to. Skazi & Co makes eighter psycho trance or psypoptrance. Eighter way... It isn't fitted for psychedelic drugs imo. It's fitted for X's and Speed. ... Wrong scene people! Go home! ...Man .. I bet people like Skazi and Hypersonic don't even dare to take hallucinogenic, because they see them self.

I know.. Lets find the old gang, and give them some mushrooms! That would help us, right? :P

But then again, the Power Source CD has lost it's appeal a little after repeated listen... it wasn't that good after all.

286319[/snapback]

You little scizo, just a few weeks ago you were praising it as one of the best cd's you have... :huh:

I assume that the only groups that will never loose their appeal would be....let me guess....

JUNO REACTOR and SHPONGLE ?

Damn, they are the best groups ever, how silly of me to even mention them in this kind of topic... ;)

You little scizo, just a few weeks ago you were praising it as one of the best cd's you have... :huh:

I assume that the only groups that will never loose their appeal would be....let me guess....

JUNO REACTOR and SHPONGLE ?

Damn, they are the best groups ever, how silly of me to even mention them in this kind of topic... ;)

286325[/snapback]

Yes... I said after repeated listen. Not all CDs pass the test of time. But the first times listening to it WERE incredible.

Or wait. I just started listening to Orient Express and this is still incredible! Now I don't know what to think.

(and yeah, I think Shpongle have been defeated by a certain chillout artist in my book... I'll wait until I get this full CD before saying anything though)

Or wait. I just started listening to Orient Express and this is still incredible! Now I don't know what to think.

286327[/snapback]

Huh, I think that Orient Express and X Train are the only ones that are boring, the rest of the songs are great...even after the test of time...Classics are timeless, neverfading....at least for me.

Huh, I think that Orient Express and X Train are the only ones that are boring, the rest of the songs are great...even after the test of time...Classics are timeless, neverfading....at least for me.

286332[/snapback]

X-Train is fkcuking great. :D

But then again, the Power Source CD has lost it's appeal a little after repeated listen... it wasn't that good after all.

286319[/snapback]

I have never heard "Power Source" :ph34r:

(and yeah, I think Shpongle have been defeated by a certain chillout artist in my book... I'll wait until I get this full CD before saying anything though)

286327[/snapback]

Shulman? Now come on.. Tell us who you think it is that could beat Shpongle? When do will you get the album? And which album is it?

I have never heard "Power Source"  :ph34r:

Shulman?  Now come on.. Tell us who you think it is that could beat Shpongle? When do will you get the album? And which album is it?

286334[/snapback]

I'd rather not say anything before listening to the whole album, but if you press it, I'll tell you. I'll get the album on wednesday.

Best track on Cosmic Waves is Zahadoom btw. :)